Hello

I am looking for 2 cases for my Blackberry based on certain criteria

Case #1

1. Provide excellent protection and yet not be bulky
    2. Able to access all the buttons and connections while the case is on
    3. Easy to put on and take off - I want to be able to remove and replace the battery with my backup battery
    4. The case would either have a built in holster or would have a holster that the phone and case could fit in.
    5. Screen protection as part of the case would be nice

Case #2

This case would be very much like #1 but could be bulky as this would be my camping/backpacking case. It would not need a holster as it would be in my backpack

Thanks,
    Andrew
    12-16-09 03:15 PM
    12-16-09 03:24 PM
    I would suggest the Seidio Innocase II as case #1. Just go to seidioonline.com, it's about 1 mm thick but provides amazing protection, as well as fits all of your criteria.

I would then suggest either a Otterbox Commuter or wait a week or two for the Otterbox Defender to come out for case #2. Either provide amazing protection, and the Defender is most likely the most protective case you can buy for a phone. Check out otterbox.com.
    12-16-09 03:38 PM
    I would then suggest either a Otterbox Commuter or wait a week or two for the Otterbox Defender to come out for case #2. Either provide amazing protection, and the Defender is most likely the most protective case you can buy for a phone. Check out otterbox.com.
    These two are exactly what I would suggest for the two criterias...
    Otterbox Commuter Case for Criteria No. 1 and Otterbox Defender Case for Criteria No. 2.
    12-16-09 03:47 PM
    Hello

I am looking for 2 cases for my Blackberry based on certain criteria

Case #1

1. Provide excellent protection and yet not be bulky
    2. Able to access all the buttons and connections while the case is on
    3. Easy to put on and take off - I want to be able to remove and replace the battery with my backup battery
    4. The case would either have a built in holster or would have a holster that the phone and case could fit in.
    5. Screen protection as part of the case would be nice

Case #2

This case would be very much like #1 but could be bulky as this would be my camping/backpacking case. It would not need a holster as it would be in my backpack

Thanks,
    Andrew

Bro, crackberry has a great cases section with people's reviews and comments. Give it a whirl Also to note I agree but it's my personal opinion, Otterbox Commuter

Now go to your homework sir!....in a nice lovable sort a way
    12-16-09 03:49 PM
    I bought the "Platinum Series" for the 9700 from best buy. came with case & clip holster.

Two piece hard plastic case. Not bulky at all. Going to try to write a review for it within the next day or two.
    12-16-09 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD