View Poll Results: Do you need a Tour OEM Holster?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 48.15%
  • No

14 51.85%
    Quick poll so I can get an idea if people are needing a Tour OEM holster for some reason.

Maybe you didn't get one, yours got damaged somehow, maybe you ripped the belt clip off and are now regretting it, whatever.

Do you need a Tour OEM holster?
    09-03-09 03:32 AM
    No, there are better ones out there. Mine wouldn't stay closed after 2 weeks so I bought 2 8800 holsters for like 15 bucks for both with shipping. Fits fine works well. Sleeper magnet works too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 04:42 AM
    The OEM holster is an excellent holster. Of course there are better ones out there but I am very happy with mine. I actually have two of them.
    09-03-09 04:49 AM
    The one that comes with the device is the cheap koskin one. There are better leather ones and RIM sells an exclusive "premium leather" one that is quite good.

That being said, I haven't had much use for it at university while in class etc... But if I wear suits or go to parties it is pretty handy just to clip it on.

The leather pocket is great if you just want to throw it into your jeans without worrying about keys damaging/scratching etc...

My options are Invisible shield on at all times. I use silicon skin for when im at gym and need to put it down, leather pocket if I am in class and need it in my pocket, holster if I go to events or I am at work because I'm usually standing.
    09-03-09 05:08 AM
    Naked...... I hate wearing holsters, skins etc...
    I am very careful with it though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 06:03 AM
    I do enjoy the holsters and if you (danoh) are offering to give yours up I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands as I currently do not have one
    09-03-09 08:20 AM
    I prefer the pocket pouch better...I like having my phone in my pocket...
    09-03-09 08:25 AM
    I retired mine, I bought a 8800 at the VZW store for 12$. Fits the Tour like a glove. I stopped using my OEM holster because it was scratching my bezel.
    09-03-09 08:33 AM
    I do enjoy the holsters and if you (danoh) are offering to give yours up I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands as I currently do not have one
    PM me your mailing address.
    09-03-09 08:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD