Well I went ahead and bought the Bold's pocket pouch as I read here somewhere (can't find it) that it fit a little better then the Tour's actual pouch.

It fits nicely and a plus for me is that with the Epik case that has become so popular here it fits inside quite nicely too! A little snug but I can already feel after an afternoon of being in there that it's becoming a little looser!

I posted this in the recieved my epik case thread, however figured it'd probably be buried. If your like me and need the double protection for screen trackball and the all the sides Epik case and Bold pouch for the Tour is the way to GO!
    09-28-09 02:11 PM
    Nice. I read that too. I use the epik and thats a plus that it fits in the bold pouch. I will order the pouch now that I know it def fits. Thanx.
    09-28-09 10:44 PM
    ya it will fit easiest way to pull out (as I said it is a bit snug) grab it up by the ear speaker at the top with thumb and pull slides right out
    09-29-09 03:19 AM
    ya it will fit easiest way to pull out (as I said it is a bit snug) grab it up by the ear speaker at the top with thumb and pull slides right out
    Cool.Thanx
    09-29-09 06:16 PM
    No problem lemme no what you think once you get it!
    09-30-09 06:37 PM
    Yea, I really don't know what RIM was thinking when they made the Tour cases. the pocket pouch and the vertical belt case offer no protection at all. Half of the device sticks out. I really like the Storms all leather vertical belt case. Do you think the Tour will fit?
    09-30-09 11:59 PM
    No problem lemme no what you think once you get it!
    Will do. Ordered the Bold pouch yesterday from Amazon along with the a oem charging pod $19.00 for both plus s/h.
    10-01-09 12:09 AM
    thats what i bought too!

I like the charging pod for night I have it set up for bedside mode (yea I know you can do it anyway) but it just looks cooler sitting upright haha
    10-02-09 03:00 AM
    Received the pocket pouch (BOLD) for my tour and I really like it. I use it with the epik case. The phone goes in the phone far enough where it barley sticks out and you can still see the LED without taking the phone out of the pouch. Recommended.
    10-04-09 07:59 PM
    I bought a Sena leather pouch for my tour and it fits great. Only thing it dosen't have that I expected from reading another review was the magnet.

I'm wondering if I buy the epic case or the otterbox commuter case if it will still fit in the Sena case.
    Last edited by BP348; 10-06-09 at 09:05 AM.
    10-06-09 08:56 AM
    i'm not familiar with the pouch your talking about...but i'd say try it with the epik i mean 5$ isn't too bad if it doesn't work plus its so thin
    10-06-09 02:18 PM
    I bought a Sena leather pouch for my tour and it fits great. Only thing it dosen't have that I expected from reading another review was the magnet.

I'm wondering if I buy the epic case or the otterbox commuter case if it will still fit in the Sena case.
    I just got my Sena ultra slim pouch for the Tour and its great. Its extremely tight at the moment (leather needs to break in), but feels great in my pocket as opposed to the OEM holster.

Let me put it this way, I can put my phone in my Sena case, and put that into the OEM holster easily (not that I would, but just for a size reference.)

And what Sena pouch did you get that doesn't have the magnet? Mine does.
    10-07-09 12:24 PM
    Does anyone know if the Bold case will put the Tour into standby mode?

I am currently using the 8330 case and it does not place in standby mode.
    10-20-09 12:00 AM
    Yea, I really don't know what RIM was thinking when they made the Tour cases. the pocket pouch and the vertical belt case offer no protection at all. Half of the device sticks out. I really like the Storms all leather vertical belt case. Do you think the Tour will fit?
    The Tour fits in the vertical-load Storm pouch (OEM RIM), but I don't recommend it because there is no groove inside the pouch to allow room for the trackball.
    10-20-09 01:01 AM
    I ordered a BB branded Tour pouch where the top sticks out from the bay for cheap. I'll let you know if it's ok. Still don't know why the pouches are so short.
    10-20-09 04:39 AM
    Okay so I received my pocket pouch for the Bold and have to say it is a little loose but tollerable. It is nice because it does turn the Tour off and on as the other pocket pouches do for their intended phone. I was originally using the 8330 pouch and it would not do this.

Overall I am happy with the results of this pouch but am still confused by the fact that Blackberry did not crate a new pocket pouch to ship with the Tour as the belt clip pouch that is included is far too large for most people to be comfortable with.
    10-28-09 12:27 PM
    I've been using mine too and it works ok. I had to stretch it out a little (didn't get the bold one, got the tour one) and it's fine. But yeah, I'd prefer it if the top didn't stick way out. Weird.
    10-28-09 01:01 PM
    Okay so I received my pocket pouch for the Bold and have to say it is a little loose but tollerable. It is nice because it does turn the Tour off and on as the other pocket pouches do for their intended phone. I was originally using the 8330 pouch and it would not do this.

Overall I am happy with the results of this pouch but am still confused by the fact that Blackberry did not crate a new pocket pouch to ship with the Tour as the belt clip pouch that is included is far too large for most people to be comfortable with.
    Loose?? really i'm surprised maybe the quality control on these aren't that great, where'd you buy from? Mine was very snug and required two fingers firmly pulling to get out it has loosened up a little but really don't use it that much (only for those times when I go out and have a good time and forget that my blackberry is not invincable )
    10-28-09 04:00 PM
    You should try a cell phone wallet. It's made by Nectar Accessories. I love it! It comes in either leather or microfiber with leather trim. It's a unisex slim wallet with 2 credit card holders. Besides holding a Tour and credit cards, it also holds keys, money, change, a pen, chap stick and more. The screen is heat sensitive so you can actually text and make calls with any touch screen phone while the phone is still in the wallet. It comes with a lot of straps and fasteners which allow for versatility in how it's carried. It extremely well made. I definitely recommend it!
    The website is NectarAccessories.com and click on Cell Phone Wallet.
    10-28-09 05:09 PM
    Check out the Nectar Cell Phone Wallet. It's really cool and organizes all your belongings. It's a unisex wallet that is the perfect wallet carry-all. It protect your phone and its heat sensitive so it works with a touch screen or key pad. Never miss calls, text messages or misplace your phone again! Makes a great gift for husbands, wives, students & friends!
    Buy 1 get 2nd 1/2 off!
    Check it out at NectarWallet.com
    12-04-09 11:00 AM
    Any updates here? I am wondering if the Bold 9000 case is still the best bet for a pocket pouch for the Tour that doesnt have those ugly bands on the sides. I loved my Curve with the OEM pouch and this holster is killing me, but i hate the Tour pouch. I was wondering if anyone had any idea what the OEM accessories coming out with the Tour2 were going to be like because I've heard that the dimensions are the same and we might get an even better match on a new pouch.
    02-02-10 02:39 PM
    still using my bold pouch no complaints..top sticks out a little,but i've come to realize this may be so you can see the LED light. you can squeeze the tour in an 8330 pouch just it is so tight makes me nervous, I use the bold pouch in addition to an Epik case...or did until I lost my epik case now it is naked
    02-03-10 05:18 PM
    lol....i dont care for any of the cases aside from the OEM pocket....I tried the 8330 case, as I used to have one, but it doesn't put the phone into standby consistently. Only every now and then, so its no good.
    02-04-10 07:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD