Any suggestions on a good case to put on my curve, I usually put it in my pocket so I have a screen protector on it already I guess I'm asking is there something that you guys use that's not bulkie also is there a button shortcut to lock the keyboard thanks in advance everyone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-08 03:07 PM
    04-21-08 03:14 PM
    u can cover most of it with an invisible shield. its not bad once u get use to it
    04-21-08 04:20 PM
    I like this one here and it even comes with a fully removable 360 degree belt clip if you feel like showing off your device on your hip one day. :-)
    Mobi Products Crystal Case for BlackBerry 8300 Series - ShopCrackBerry
    04-21-08 04:52 PM
    You should go to options and then screen/keyboard scroll to the bottom and there's an option to assign the side bottons to different apps and commands once you do that all you have to do is press that button and the screen locks up... I hope I helped you, let me know if you need clarification

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-08 08:17 PM
    you should get these Best Skins Ever Home Page and there is a pocket holster review on the home page on here
    04-21-08 08:43 PM
    I covered my Curve with Best Skins Ever (BSE) and enclosed it in a Speck hard plastic clear case. The case adds very little weight or size to the Curve and I normally carry it in my pants pocket. I have dropped it several times and there has been no damage to my Curve. The total for both the BSE and the Speck case was less than $20
    04-21-08 10:33 PM
    I got the Best Skins Ever, and its great. People don't even know it is there, I still put mine in a holster but when going to clubs the BSE is good enough and trust it makes it through the night lol.
    04-22-08 12:25 AM
    thanks everyone soujah345 thats a good idea
    04-22-08 02:12 AM
    Get Invisible Sheild and you will be gold...
    04-22-08 04:43 AM
    i know you guys are talking about all these skins. but i've recently ordered the seidio "rubberized" hard case for my 8310 and i really think it's the best one out there as far as thin cases go. it makes the phone feel much more sturdier. go check it out on their website.

guys, correct me if i'm wrong! also add me on bbmsngr if you're in canada!
    04-23-08 02:00 PM
    You don't need to set one of the shortcut keys to keylock by the way. Open your phone dial screen and press menu > options > general options > dial from home screen > NO. Now you can just press the K key to lock the keyboard (amongst many other useful shortcuts).
    04-23-08 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD