Ugh! Any of you notice that your Tour does NOT sleep when using the blackberry pocket case? Worked great with my storm.. but my Tour will not shut off.

It does sleep just fine with the case that came with it.

Double ugh! I just checked and the Tour doesn't work with the belt case I bought for my Storm either!

Why RIM why!? lol

Jamie
    07-13-09 04:17 PM
    I was wondering if the storm sleeve would work, DANG IT! Who will come out with the first pocket sleeve? The one here in the store appears to not protect the upper 1/2".
    07-13-09 04:18 PM
    Ugh! Any of you notice that your Tour does NOT sleep when using the blackberry pocket case? Worked great with my storm.. but my Tour will not shut off.

It does sleep just fine with the case that came with it.

Double ugh! I just checked and the Tour doesn't work with the belt case I bought for my Storm either!

Why RIM why!? lol

Jamie
    I know what you mean. I had high hopes my Storm horizontal pouch would work with the Tour but no. Also tried my Curves one since it was a tad large, but it would not shut if off either.
    07-13-09 04:21 PM
    I noticed when I slide the Tour into the Storm belt pouch, it sleeps immediately as it goes in, but then wakes up again as it's about half way inserted into the pouch.

I'm bummed.. I didn't want to buy another case for this phone.
    07-13-09 04:24 PM
    Must be a magnet location thing. I'm using my curve's pocket pouch for my Tour and it fits pretty nicely. Could be about a quarter inch longer, but it'll do nicely for now.
    07-13-09 04:25 PM
    you do realize they are two different phones? you can't expect everything on the storm to work on the tour. i am just happy they use the same battery and chargers!
    07-13-09 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD