Ok heres the deal looking for a skin for my Blackberry and Im wondering is there any out there basically exactly like the case-mate smart skin case from the crackberry shop, But without those stupid useless holes at the top where the mute/speaker/whatever and lock button are. I find them so pointless I want full body coverage and I love how it covers the buttons but those holes are honestly useless you can just click the buttons through the skin its not that hard I do it with my silicone case all the time.

So if theres one out there I would like to know and I have searched but I havnt come up with anything yet. Just want it as a sub untill I get my otterbox, but I heard the click was bad with them so Im still in the middle of deciding. And if anyone knows does otterbox only sell online ???
    04-26-09 11:43 AM
    Feedback please!!!
    04-26-09 12:57 PM
    as far as i know only sell them online but i had two otter box cases for the storm and i sold my spare on craigslist you might want to try that route if your in a hurry
    04-26-09 01:54 PM
    Incipio Silicrylic case covers the lock and mute button on top but it doesn't coer the 4 (phone, BB, back, and end) physical buttons.

I also liked how Case-Mate case covered the buttons but I just thought Incipios looked better. I like how their Barely There case looks though but not much of a protection...
    04-26-09 01:57 PM
    Could check out the Seidio line, maybe the Innocase. Not sure if it fits what your looking for. I've got the Innocase II and love it, but it doesn't offer the same protection as the Otter box.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-09 02:02 PM
    Yeah I love how the case covers the buttons its just the top lock button and stuff I need to find one that covers both.
    04-26-09 02:04 PM
    As far as I know otterbox is only sold online.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-09 02:07 PM
    They have Otterboxes for Storms and Curves at the Verizon stores in this area.
    04-26-09 03:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD