Does this BT device go inside the ear like most of the ones on the market? Also the cheapest I was able to find this device was for 90, am I looking in the wrong places and if so where should I be looking?
    07-13-09 02:16 AM
    anyone got any info on this?
    07-15-09 08:54 PM
    I used one for almost a month until the Jawbone 2 came out. It was one of the most comfortable headseats out there and very comfortable. I would give it five stars. It supports the weight with your ear, and the part taht goes in your ear is very comfortable.
    07-16-09 12:34 AM
    i found it cheapest online for 90, 100 at best buy

will prob just get it at best buy in case i want to return it, unless someone knows of a place online where i can get it cheaper than 90
    07-16-09 06:31 PM
    Had one, it broke, just got it back (2 days later via advance replacement), their service is awesome, I'm sure this one will be fine, I guess they had some issues with an early production run--- IMHO, its the best one out-- I've used most, including Jabra--- since it loops around the ear, it's also the most secure I've used--- love the clarity and comfort of it
    07-24-09 04:18 PM
    Keith, what did you decide? Best Buy? If so, any useful feedback regarding the purchase and user experience thus far?
    07-31-09 08:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD