Do any of the Plantronics Bluetooth headsets support Call waiting, I cannot seem to find one. I bought the Plantroncis 520 "assuming" that it would switch between calls but it does not.

Which headsets support this the best?? Any ideas??

Thanks,
    Laurie
    04-19-08 10:32 AM
    The Plantronics 510 I have does it just fine. Nevermind the static is unbearable and I can't seem to find ANY bluetooth headset that plays nice with this phone. But that's a whole other story...
    04-19-08 11:15 AM
    The Plantronics 510 I have does it just fine. Nevermind the static is unbearable and I can't seem to find ANY bluetooth headset that plays nice with this phone. But that's a whole other story...
    So how does it work with the 510?? When do you have static?

Thanks,
    Laurie
    04-19-08 12:09 PM
    Had the same question....and e-mailed plantronics about it..

No unfortunately....the plantronics 520 does not support call waiting. I have the device...and like it....but it's certainly a downfall that it doesn't have it!!
    04-19-08 12:18 PM
    So how does it work with the 510?? When do you have static?

Thanks,
    Laurie
    I have static all the time, especially when the phone is on the opposite side of my BT.

Do a search around here and you'll find that most people seem to have problems with BT and BB. The ones that don't get luck using Motorola & Jawbone BT. In my opinion, Motorola headsets are pieces of crap that fall apart, and I don't want to pay $80 for an ugly Jawbone.

But, as long as the phone is within two feet of your Plantronics headset, you're golden

Before this phone I had an LG and I absolutely LOVED my 510. IMO you won't find a better BT headset out there. And for $44 from Amazon, you really can't go wrong. That is, unless you can find some other headset without static...
    04-19-08 12:44 PM
    I have static all the time, especially when the phone is on the opposite side of my BT.

Do a search around here and you'll find that most people seem to have problems with BT and BB. The ones that don't get luck using Motorola & Jawbone BT. In my opinion, Motorola headsets are pieces of crap that fall apart, and I don't want to pay $80 for an ugly Jawbone.

But, as long as the phone is within two feet of your Plantronics headset, you're golden

Before this phone I had an LG and I absolutely LOVED my 510. IMO you won't find a better BT headset out there. And for $44 from Amazon, you really can't go wrong. That is, unless you can find some other headset without static...
    So how does the call waiting work with the 510??
    04-19-08 03:42 PM
    hit the big button, it switches over. hit it again, it switches back.
    04-19-08 04:19 PM
    Moved to Accessories discussion...
    04-19-08 05:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD