Second Crackberry post - how exciting.

I'm Australian and I'm having my 9900 delivered to me tomorrow. While I am content with using just the OEM sleeve for a few days. I really want to whack a screen protector and a case on my phone as soon as possible. At least just a screen protector at the bare minimum.

I have done some reading and decided that the Otterbox Commuter case is the best for me (and a screen protector), however I am having massive trouble finding anyone who has it in stock!

I got my 9900 on through Optus, who have 45 days exclusivity here in Australia. So as the majority of providers are yet to release the 9900, no one is really selling any accessories for it (here in Australia that is).

I've tried to Otterbox site, the crackberry store, Amazon won't ship to Australia. In fact, I'm having trouble finding anywhere that stocks a range of accessories! Can someone please help me, as I really want to get a case on my new phone asap!

Thanks
    08-30-11 09:18 AM
    i can get one for you buy its not going to be cheap... the commuter is around $50cnd + shipping to you (whatever that it)
    08-30-11 10:12 AM
    Second Crackberry post - how exciting.

I'm Australian and I'm having my 9900 delivered to me tomorrow. While I am content with using just the OEM sleeve for a few days. I really want to whack a screen protector and a case on my phone as soon as possible. At least just a screen protector at the bare minimum.

I have done some reading and decided that the Otterbox Commuter case is the best for me (and a screen protector), however I am having massive trouble finding anyone who has it in stock!

I got my 9900 on through Optus, who have 45 days exclusivity here in Australia. So as the majority of providers are yet to release the 9900, no one is really selling any accessories for it (here in Australia that is).

I've tried to Otterbox site, the crackberry store, Amazon won't ship to Australia. In fact, I'm having trouble finding anywhere that stocks a range of accessories! Can someone please help me, as I really want to get a case on my new phone asap!

Thanks
    Why not just buy it on eBay? It's $29 including shipping here
    aussieCJ likes this.
    08-30-11 10:59 AM
    I got my commuter for $24.95 with free shipping. I don't know if they ship internationally but you can check.

JR.com: Otterbox BlackBerry Bold 9900 & 9930 Commuter Series Case - Black in Cell Phone Cases
    08-30-11 11:28 AM
    @andres_LC
    I already tried JR.com and they don't ship internationally.

@ewick12
    Thanks for the link, I went ahead and bought it from eBay - shipping is the only downside. It's going to take FOREVER to get here.

Thanks!
    08-30-11 09:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD