Hi all,

just received this case from Piel Frama and no, I did not pay the price listed, I paid $90 AUS.

Leather case for BlackBerry Storm

The case itself is fairly well made, all buttons have access including camera on the back. The stitching seems to be perfect on mine, no loose threads and very straight lines.

Ill stop myself here because the case is so TIGHT that it stops the screen from clicking, particularly at the top of the screen.

Taking the phone out can also be a pain as the rubber stoppers near the speaker drag against the back of the case and cause it to get caught, and the tightness of the case makes it so much worse.

I'll be returning this case today and again Im frustrated by the lack of foresight and testing by the developers of cases like these.
    02-08-09 04:03 PM
    thats one **** of a case....somewhat overkill for my needs. Seems sort of expensive considering its only a case. Thanks for the info.
    02-08-09 04:18 PM
    If anyone is interested in a pouch case without a belt clip, I purchased this Piel Frama case and have been very happy with it.

BlackBerry Storm Holster case

If you put the Storm in upside down & backwards, the magnet for the lid works as a sleeper magnet.
    02-08-09 09:50 PM
    Hate to hear that OP.

I have one for my Curve, and like it very much. The mechanics are a bit different, obviously; I like the snug fit, but can see how a touchscreen user would not.
    02-08-09 10:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD