09-10-08 09:30 AM
57 123

Thats great info but SERIOUSLY, should someone have to go through that much work to find out if a 10 dollar case fits their 300 dollar phone..

I dont think so. Companies should be more responsible for what they are putting on their packaging...
    09-05-08 12:57 PM
    I agree with you 100%. I was just interested in what a little research might show, sine someone earlier mentioned the specs on Specks site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-08 01:09 PM
    I use the Otterbox case and its a good snug fit in the holster,I wouldn't think there is much chance of it slipping out of it,also there is very little extra bulk,its that good a case.
    09-07-08 04:22 AM
    Many *men* recommend the Otterbox case & its one of the ugliest/bulkiest cases I've ever seen to date.
    09-07-08 04:31 AM
    I agree, it probably provides the best darn protection but it sure is ugly and bulky. But then again I guess you can't have both. Nonetheless I'm sure its a great case. I can see a lot of scenarios where it would be perfect for like outdoors activities, construction workers, etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-08 08:00 AM
    I use an Otterbox because I am tough on my phones. I agree, it is not the most beautiful case ever but it is darn good at doing what it is designed to do, which is protect.

I'm contemplating painting the hard plastic shell parts pink or purple, see if that can make it prettier without compromising any of the protection.
    09-07-08 09:00 AM
    Sorry that happened to you. I have a Speck case on my MacBook and had planned on getting for my Curve as well.
    09-10-08 09:30 AM
57 123