After seeing the review for the Phone Slipper case.. I def needed one asap. So after ordering it, I was putting my cards in (3) and the rubber end tore a little. I emailed the company to ask them what I could do to stop this from happening and they were very apologetic and sent me out a brand new one free of charge!

I just wanted to let everybody know of their great customer service!!!
    11-04-09 10:30 AM
    there is no greater substitute for good customer service...
    11-04-09 11:42 AM
    After seeing the review for the Phone Slipper case.. I def needed one asap. So after ordering it, I was putting my cards in (3) and the rubber end tore a little. I emailed the company to ask them what I could do to stop this from happening and they were very apologetic and sent me out a brand new one free of charge!

I just wanted to let everybody know of their great customer service!!!
    I'm not familar with this product or the company who makes it. Can you provide a website reference?
    11-04-09 08:32 PM
    Great service, as it should be. How do you like the slipper case so far? Is it pretty easy to take the cards out, do you have to take all of them out to get the one you want or can you easily grab a specific one?
    11-05-09 01:50 AM
    I just looked at the web site - too rugged looking in my taste. To me, it is just a rubber case with slit...
    11-05-09 12:38 PM
    I'm not familar with this product or the company who makes it. Can you provide a website reference?
    Phone Slipper -Skin that Protects your cell phone and store cards and cash!
    11-05-09 02:25 PM
    Great service, as it should be. How do you like the slipper case so far? Is it pretty easy to take the cards out, do you have to take all of them out to get the one you want or can you easily grab a specific one?
    I like it, I just cant put it in my back pocket anymore lol. In my job I cant carry around a purse so it helps out a l o t. It is a little bit hard to take the cards out but thats because the back of the rubber case almost suctions to it. I have gotten a little better at it now so I can take the one out I want but when I first got it, it was a little hard. New rubber and all
    11-05-09 02:27 PM
    I just looked at the web site - too rugged looking in my taste. To me, it is just a rubber case with slit...
    lol. It basically is! But its helpful
    11-05-09 02:28 PM
    lol. It basically is! But its helpful
    Snug fit? From the video, it looks a bit loose but I suppose it needs to be that way to hold cards in back?
    The concept is simple but great, though. If there is a pocket for hide-a-key, it could be useful, too! LOL.
    11-05-09 03:33 PM
    yeah its really snug. the cards def wont fall out
    11-05-09 07:27 PM
    Thanks. Just took a look at it. Love the concept. Not so crazy about the look of it. Might be ok if you are a janitor or a brick layer but that would look pretty rugged on your belt or being hauled out of your pocket.
    11-05-09 09:43 PM
    Thanks. Just took a look at it. Love the concept. Not so crazy about the look of it. Might be ok if you are a janitor or a brick layer but that would look pretty rugged on your belt or being hauled out of your pocket.
    janitor...... bricklayer..... not. how about IT Tech who is running around like a crazy person all day????
    11-06-09 09:46 AM
    littleinkblots - sorry, we are kind of harsh, aren't we. Cases are highly personal things - who cares what it looks like as long as you like it. I wonder why they went for the rugged looking case - and only black.
    11-06-09 12:14 PM
    lol. its gravy. no offense ever taken!

the tour version looks different than the curve version. It looks more rugged
    11-06-09 04:08 PM
    Yeah, I was looking at the Curve version and that one looks like a regular (if thick) skin. The Tour one looks like a freakin' Panasonic Toughbook.
    Last edited by Belhade; 11-08-09 at 06:29 PM.
    11-08-09 06:08 PM
    lol thats so funny!
    11-08-09 06:31 PM
    thanks for the info nothing sells a product like the service
    11-08-09 07:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD