I just purchased Seidio SURFACE Case for BlackBerry Torch 9850 and Full Ghost armor and I am using my old storm 1 seidio leather case I hope it will all work together. What do you all have?
    10-30-11 06:35 PM
    Otterbox for me. I got the commuter model. Great size and adds some grippiness to the phone.
    10-30-11 07:12 PM
    I have the OtterBox Defender and like it except it adds a lot of size to the 9850. It's also a bit of a pain to take off. I'm thinking of trying the Seidio Surface Combo.
    Last edited by danp2000; 10-30-11 at 08:25 PM.
    10-30-11 08:23 PM
    I have the OtterBox Defender and like it except it adds a lot of size to the 9850. It's also a bit of a pain to take off. I'm thinking of trying the Seidio Surface Combo.
    One of the reasons I didn't go with the otterbox. I had the Seidie case on my s1 and liked it and can't find a good top load leather case so I read on here the s1 from seidie will work, we shall see.
    10-30-11 09:16 PM
    Case: OEM BB hard case
    Holster: Cellet leather holster
    Screen protector: Verizon screen protector (dry application)
    10-30-11 10:50 PM
    OtterBox Commuter! Woowoowoowoo! Its a bit thick, but I enjoy it! Love this case! My brother has the same case for the 9900 and his is significantly harder to put on the phone, I can slap the commuter on and off the 9860 within seconds! Perfect case for the 9860 in "MY" opinion.
    10-30-11 11:01 PM
    Ive been using the OEM BB premium skin case, really nice case to handle & use and looks good on the Torch....however im still trying to find a full screen protector here in UK (only have protector that goes from above buttons to below ear piece / LED) so i've gone back to no case & just use the pocket holster so i can protect uncovered parts of screen in my pocket when out & about.

All the OEM BB cases are really nice & i've tried the soft shell one also...only probably is they dont fit into OEM holster or charger when case is on (even the thinest one).
    10-31-11 08:06 AM
    Case-Mate Barely There
    Screen Protector :P

Thats all for me
    I treat my phone like my kid :P
    10-31-11 08:43 AM
    OEM Blackberry hard case and ScreenGards screen protectors. The case fits nice, easy access to everything and the screen protectors cover the entire phone.
    10-31-11 08:46 AM
    otterbox commuter here with a zagg shield.
    10-31-11 09:20 AM
    Ive been using the OEM BB premium skin case, really nice case to handle & use and looks good on the Torch....however im still trying to find a full screen protector here in UK (only have protector that goes from above buttons to below ear piece / LED) so i've gone back to no case & just use the pocket holster so i can protect uncovered parts of screen in my pocket when out & about.

All the OEM BB cases are really nice & i've tried the soft shell one also...only probably is they dont fit into OEM holster or charger when case is on (even the thinest one).
    I'm using the BB Premium Case with BSE on the front. Great combo.

The BSE has protection all the way to the top and bottom ends of the phone.
    CGSCOT likes this.
    10-31-11 11:59 AM
    Otterbox with screen protector, adds a lot to size, now I need to get a bigger case for my belt. It is worth the added protection.
    10-31-11 02:55 PM
    I have a ghost armor screen protector. I use a blackberry skin while I'm at work. And I have and incipio feather lite case for when I'm not at work. That fits well into the blackberry holster for the 9850 after its stretched a little. I also just order the white and black OEM shell since they are on sale today.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    10-31-11 04:14 PM
    I have a full body protector from ebay. Extreme guard I think. It works well and I like the feel of it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-11 08:15 PM
    I use the rubberized cases from ebay and best skins ever screen protector.
    10-31-11 09:06 PM
    Case-Mate Barely There
    Screen Protector :P

Thats all for me
    I treat my phone like my kid :P
    Haha. Same here. I treat my phone like my kid too. well, except sometimes I put my kid down.

up488 likes this.
    10-31-11 10:35 PM
    I got a GEL TPU SOFT SKIN HYBRID cover on ebay. $3.00 I believe and it looks and feels great. Can hardly tell there's a case on it and I love the grip it offers. I also use a leather holster if i need to carry the phone in my pocket when traveling. As for screen protectors, I put one on but after a couple of days it drives me nuts because it looks awful and I take it off. Within in a day I panic fearing its gonna get scratched and apply another one only to repeat the cycle. lol

Yeah, i'm a little OCD
    10-31-11 10:42 PM
    Haha. Same here. I treat my phone like my kid too. well, except sometimes I put my kid down.

That's too funny! I have 6 month old twin boys, usually have one in each arm and my BB in hand. Everyone teases me about having three babies.
    Last edited by up488; 10-31-11 at 11:05 PM.
    10-31-11 10:49 PM
    That's too funny! I have 6 month old twin boys, usually have one in each arm and my BB in my hand. Everyone teases me about having three babies.
    Its no big deal. Unless you ever trip over something and have to decide which twin you need to toss in order to keep your phone safe. LMAO!
    10-31-11 10:57 PM
    I have an incipio scrilyic case along with a stealth shieldz screen protector on mine. I used to use the premium oem blackberry case but i didnt like the cheap plastic. The incipio case is the same format-- silicone inside with hard plastic outside but its noticeably a better quality. The downside was that not all chargers fit into the charger cutout, so i filed it down and now its problem free. I also got a silicone case off ebay for cheap but I really like the feel of the incipio so I stick with that everyday.
    10-31-11 11:02 PM
    I'm using the BB Premium Case with BSE on the front. Great combo.

The BSE has protection all the way to the top and bottom ends of the phone.
    Thanks for the info, just checking BSE website to see if they ship overseas.
    11-01-11 06:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD