03-04-09 01:20 PM
169 12345 ...
tools
    Just bought one. Hope it works well =)
    11-26-08 07:34 PM
    Just ordered my phantom skin for the screen only. I actually like my silicone cover. It's purple.
    11-26-08 07:41 PM
    ok 2 Question

1) Will it work with the holster? Most other Skins catch on holsters.
    2) So if I get the full phone skin plus a extra screen, I will get 2 screen protectors with the full phone and 2 more as the extra? Whatever phone I choose?
    11-26-08 07:56 PM
    ok 2 Question

1) Will it work with the holster? Most other Skins catch on holsters.
    2) So if I get the full phone skin plus a extra screen, I will get 2 screen protectors with the full phone and 2 more as the extra? Whatever phone I choose?
    1) Yes it will work with the holster. If you look at the pictures that were posted earlier in this thread, you can see that the phone has PhantomSkinz on it and fits in the holster just fine.

2) Yes that is exactly how it works.
    11-26-08 08:02 PM
    Guru, how long is the holiday special for? through christmas?
    11-26-08 08:06 PM
    Woops, nvm. Read everything on the website, it's good through Jan 15th 09'.
    11-26-08 08:21 PM
    Just ordered...
    11-26-08 08:33 PM
    1) Yes it will work with the holster. If you look at the pictures that were posted earlier in this thread, you can see that the phone has PhantomSkinz on it and fits in the holster just fine.

2) Yes that is exactly how it works.
    Sorry I was asking about the belt clip holster, not the charger. Thanks though. Already put my order in. Its a great de and its to good to pass up
    11-26-08 08:44 PM
    This is a good deal
    11-26-08 08:49 PM
    Here is a link to the thread that shows the Storm with PhantomSkinz installed, beside and inserted into the Verizon Charging Pod. No problems here.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...00#post1056800
    11-26-08 08:56 PM
    ahhh, is it too late to change my order? i didn't realize crackberry members received a different discount compared to the holiday special.. i should've read all the posts.. i just emailed customer service to see if i can change my order..

thanks phantom skinz!
    11-26-08 08:59 PM
    I have not done much research into any of the skinz/full body shields -etc- for the storm. Im usually careful with my phones and its not often I drop them or scratch them but it does happen. I decided to purchase a Phantomskinz mainly because of the professionalism I found from reading the threads phantomskinz has posted.

When another 'skin' seller came into his thread and tried to offer a discount to everybody, phantomskinz didnt get angry or anything he just expalined how his discount and coupon is better and then did better and matched the exact discount the other skin seller had made for crackberry members.
    Things like this make me believe that I will have a overall better experience with this product and the company that creates it then any others.

Thanks phantomskinz!
    11-27-08 01:39 PM
    just ordered sounds good to me thanks PhantomSkinz
    11-27-08 08:19 PM
    I mine too. I did the "1holiday2008" coupon code. Now I just have to wait..... ..... ...... ....... ...... ............ so...um.....did you guys ship it yet?
    11-28-08 08:13 AM
    that looks simply amazing, too bad i dont have the patience or the steady hand to apply something like this :-/
    Agreed, if I tried to apply the skins, I'd need a new phone as I would likely get frustrated and smash the thing after the 20th attempt to apply the skin smooth and straight.

But the skin does look great, can barely tell that it's there, nice work
    11-28-08 08:18 AM
    Nice try Evangelist. Stay on your own thread and try and mislead the CB's over there.

But since you brought it up, I would like you to "one up" the PhantomSKinz Holiday Special. We are providing 2 Full Body patterns and 2 Screen Only patterns for $24.95. And that includes FREE USPS First Class Mail shipping.

Since you only provide 1 pattern in each kit/order, someone would need to order 2 complete Full Body Kits and 2 Complete Screen Only kits from Zagg to receive the same number of patterns. That would retail for $79.80. Giving your generous 20% discount would bring the order down to $63.84. I may not be a math wiz, but $24.95 seems a lot less expensive than $63.84.

Oh, BTW, we cover the corners of the Storm too. We feel the corners are the most vulnerable part of the phone.

Finally, maybe you should post your "cradle" comments regarding an iPhone on an Apple forum, because the news is that the Storm will not fit in its' charging pod with your skin on it.
    Yeah, you tell him, thread stealer!!!!!
    11-28-08 08:23 AM
    How long after applying the Phantom skin do you have to wait to use/handle the phone?

Does anyone have some real life experience comparing the Phantom Skin to the Ghost Armor?
    11-28-08 08:41 AM
    I'm going to "one-up" the holiday special offered by PhantomSkinz. 20% off your entire purchase at ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | iPhone, iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield for all CrackBerry forum members. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to email me at evangelist@zagg.com. My iPhone fits in the cradle it came with, by the way and the application won't damage the phone.

Discount Code: CRACKBRY20

Thanks!
    Why not make your own thread instead of hijacking this one. Yea I'll buy something from you. Please!!!!
    11-28-08 08:58 AM
    I am too scared to put water anywhere near the screen on this phone. With the opening on each side of the screen, where do you squeege the water to?
    11-28-08 09:08 AM
    Just ordered mine!! Thanks Phantom!!

My order number is 1198 if you wanted to speed up the shipping process : )

Thanks
    11-28-08 09:37 AM
    How long after applying the Phantom skin do you have to wait to use/handle the phone?

Does anyone have some real life experience comparing the Phantom Skin to the Ghost Armor?
    niceguy,

We recommend that you wait an hour or 2 before you turn your phone back on. That being said, the 2 CB's that we installed Wednesday turned theirs on immediately. No problems. FYI...there may be a hazy/cloudy look for up to 24 hours. Don't panic. This is just a microscopic layer of water and will evaporate.

Thanks for the question!
    11-28-08 10:20 AM
    I am too scared to put water anywhere near the screen on this phone. With the opening on each side of the screen, where do you squeege the water to?
    detfan,

Sorry about the game yesterday. Anyway, the Cards got beat too.

When we do installs on the Storms, we use a lint-free towel and push it on the edge of the film/screen during each squeegee swipe. This collects the excess. I saw a cool post in another thread where someone put small pieces of paper on each side so that they automatically absorbed the water. I have not tried that though.

Great Question!
    11-28-08 10:25 AM
    Hey Phantom,

Like the skins. Currently have the silicone cover and am not liking it much.

I noticed that it will fit in the charging pod. But I wanted to know how well the skin holds up (if at all) when used with the plastic hip clips.

I just searched and there isn't a clip right now, but it's only a matter of time before they are out and I would likely get one.

Really interested...
    NONA
    11-29-08 04:21 AM
    I'm going to "one-up" the holiday special offered by PhantomSkinz. 20% off your entire purchase at ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | iPhone, iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield for all CrackBerry forum members. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to email me at evangelist@zagg.com. My iPhone fits in the cradle it came with, by the way and the application won't damage the phone.

Discount Code: CRACKBRY20

Thanks!
    I just have to say I will never order anything from IS ever again. I ordered a screen protector for my 8130 and it took 2-3 weeks for it to arrive on my house. I chose the free shipping route but come on. 2-3 weeks? And it wasn't like it was shipped the first or 2nd day after either and got lost in the mail. That's their normal free shipping time! I've used Best Skins Ever on my Pearl, my sister's Curve, and installed one on my friends PSP and love the product. It was the same material as IS and it was HALF the price and it arrived in a week or less with no premium shipping method. I'm tempted to try Phantom's product for my Storm because people are giving his products great reviews here and he actively takes part in talkin to the Crackberry community. BSE still has not released their Storm skins even though they have a notification email signup when it will be released. If they don't release it soon I may have to go with Phantom even though BestSkins pricing can't be beat and I love their skins. Definately no more dealing with ZAGG for me ever again though.
    11-29-08 09:11 AM
    detfan,

Sorry about the game yesterday. Anyway, the Cards got beat too.

When we do installs on the Storms, we use a lint-free towel and push it on the edge of the film/screen during each squeegee swipe. This collects the excess. I saw a cool post in another thread where someone put small pieces of paper on each side so that they automatically absorbed the water. I have not tried that though.

Great Question!
    Thanks, but I just do not think I am brave enough. I wish I knew someone by me that could do it..Hahaha
    11-29-08 09:17 AM
169 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD