So yesterday, I was getting out of my car and about to put my new Tour in my pocket when it slipped out of my hand..... (at that moment my heart stopped for a full 2 second as I saw my Tour falling and spinning face down towards a rough concrete driveway)... and hits the ground HARD!

I have a full body PhantomSkinz installed along with a OEM Blackberry silicon case.
    The phone landed face down(screen facing the ground) and bounced up to come to a stop on his back.

When I picked it up, all I could think was that my phone was for sure damaged. To my surprise the phone did not show ANY signs of damage. no scrapes, no cuts, no dents... NOTHING!

This was a reminder to me as to how much I like protecting my gadgets since I am a bit of a clumsy guy.

So to all out there wondering if this products perform as they say they do. My Tour was a test dummy and it passed the test with flying numbers!

Thank you PhantomSkinz and Blackberry.
    07-31-09 04:00 PM
    Does your silicon case attract a LOT of dust? I got a Blackberry skin in black, and I spend half of my day taking off all the dust I get from my pocket lint, etc.
    07-31-09 04:14 PM
    Does your silicon case attract a LOT of dust? I got a Blackberry skin in black, and I spend half of my day taking off all the dust I get from my pocket lint, etc.
    personally, mine does not attract lint at all. i have the pink one--and it's not that because it's pink i just can't see the lint. there is none.
    07-31-09 04:20 PM
    Mine is black. It does attract lint and dirt but is not that bad. I really like it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-09 04:23 PM
    I read the "smart silicon" ones don't attract lint and dust. I'm a little weary of spending another $10 or so to get the same thing.
    07-31-09 04:52 PM
    I have the Amzer jelly silicone, they claim is has a special coated that repels dust, it does not, it gets a lot of lint stuck to it.
    07-31-09 04:58 PM
    I rather have a small amount of lint and clean it up (I get very little and is not a big deal) than a beat up Tour. LOL.
    07-31-09 06:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD