Hi, I'm a Blackberry Curve 8900 user and I ordered my Phantom Skinz full body kit on Monday. The next day I got an e-mail from PEDCO that gave me a tracking address for my shipment.

I've read that the shipping was supposed to be pretty fast, but when I checked my shipping status today all i saw is "Electronic Shipping Info Received", which was kind of disheartening because I've waited 4 full business days to see that it hasn't even started shipping yet.

Has anyone had the same experience? And how did you deal with this? I'm getting worried my order was lost somewhere...
    03-28-09 09:04 PM
    Hi, I'm a Blackberry Curve 8900 user and I ordered my Phantom Skinz full body kit on Monday. The next day I got an e-mail from PEDCO that gave me a tracking address for my shipment.

I've read that the shipping was supposed to be pretty fast, but when I checked my shipping status today all i saw is "Electronic Shipping Info Received", which was kind of disheartening because I've waited 4 full business days to see that it hasn't even started shipping yet.

Has anyone had the same experience? And how did you deal with this? I'm getting worried my order was lost somewhere...
    mklee,

I want to let you know that the email that you received is an automatically generated one that is sent to you indicating that your order has shipped. If you chose the FREE First Class Mail Shipping Option, there is no tracking information provided by the USPS. If you live in the US, orders typically take 3-5 business days for delivery. Canadian orders can take an additional 3-5 days. If you have any further questions, or need a more detailed response, please contact the Phantom Skinz Customer Service team at contact@phantomskinz.com.

Guru
    03-30-09 10:11 AM
    For all of the UK users out there, just wanted to let you know that the Phantom Skinz customer service is 1st class, excellant comms & only 6 days shipping from the US to the UK. Very impressive. Now if I can only put my 8900 down for 24hrs I might get around to fitting it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 04:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD