07-23-09 07:27 PM
61 123
tools
    I read on another post on here last week that the skins might not fit the Tour b/c the Tour wasnt officially released yet for the company to measure the phone to get the exact cut of the skin. Can anyone confirm this? I couldnt find the post,

PS. how is Phantom Skin compared to Invisishield?
    The phantom skinz definitely fits. I am the one that started that thread with the pictures.

I think I talked about this in the other thread I started, but Phantom Skinz is much smoother (less textured looking and less rubbery feeling) than Invisible Shield. And my friend who had Invisible Shield on his Storm used to say that my Phantom Skinz although I didn't really see what he was talking about. I think it all comes down to the texture that the Invisible Shield has that I, and most other people dislike. The Phantom Skinz stays on very well though. I got my Storm Phantom Skinned around December and only had one piece replaced before I ended up trading it in for the Storm on Sunday.
    07-14-09 04:40 PM
    I ordered a screen-only kit, does anyone know if I will still get two? I want to use the other one to protect my enV3 and see if I can also use it on my Camera lens.
    07-14-09 05:03 PM
    Don't even have my skin yet and I'm not happy with it.

Pre-ordered, paid for priority shipping (2-3 days), supposedly shipped on Monday, yet nothing here on Saturday.

My Invisible Shield that I ordered on Monday arrived on Thursday.
    07-18-09 04:02 PM

Pre-ordered, paid for priority shipping (2-3 days), supposedly shipped on Monday, yet nothing here on Saturday.

why not pick up the phone and call them to see whats up? I got my skin on the 13th from phantom
    07-18-09 04:05 PM
    I was going to send them an email earlier, but the order and shipping confirmations both came from a noreply@ address, with no direct instructions on how to contact. The kids have had me running around all day so I will be contacting them Monday if I don't receive it by then. I figure they are closed over the weekend, so there's not much to be gained by emailing now.
    07-18-09 09:30 PM
    I ordered a screen-only kit, does anyone know if I will still get two? I want to use the other one to protect my enV3 and see if I can also use it on my Camera lens.
    the screen only pack comes with 2 skins. I bought 2 packs= 4 screen covers
    LOL over kill but I didn't pay attention.
    07-18-09 09:37 PM
    where do you find the link on Phantom's page to go to your account and track your orders or what is the link? I saw the page once when I finished ordering but don't know how to get there again.

thanks
    07-19-09 11:07 PM
    These things seem like a ton of work for not a lot of results, especially if you are gonna keep the phone in a case. For a pocket I guess it is cool but I like the holster personally. I know I would screw up putting this on.
    07-19-09 11:28 PM
    The one time I dropped my Storm, I'd been pulling it out of my Camelback and setting it down in the car to use w/ Pandora. Even w/ a holster, it still would have gotten scratched. Also, as much as I try, it's just very uncomfortable when sitting down. The clip tends to "dig" into you.

I'd rather not add any weight/bulk to the device, but will keep my options open for a decent Seidio case along w/ the screen protector from PS.
    07-20-09 01:57 AM
    im going with the 33% off coupon code deal, cant beat it....(well i did miss out on the preorder) -besides i like using a wrist strap on my phone and IDK if the seidio case will work with that, plus with the phantom skins it can take up less pocket space!
    07-20-09 02:30 AM

A little Mea Culpa here. PayPal still had my old address, so that's the cause of the delay.
    07-23-09 07:27 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD