07-23-09 07:27 PM
61 123
tools
    Just letting you guys know that phantom skinz now has the Tour 9630 on sale for pre-order with 50% off! Just enter the code summer50 at check out. I just placed my order. It came to $12.47 to the door. Of course you get two complete kits as always!

Oh here is the direct link to the tour pre-order page.

Phantom Skinz - Clear Protection Film for BlackBerry Tour 9630

Also it should be known that the 50% off promotion ends tomorrow (June 30th) so get them while you can!
    Last edited by BusaB; 06-29-09 at 12:28 PM.
    06-29-09 12:20 PM
    Just letting you guys know that phantom skinz now has the Tour 9630 on sale for pre-order with 50% off! Just enter the code summer50 at check out. I just placed my order. Of course you get two complete kits as always!

Also it should be known that the 50% off promotion ends tomorrow (June 30th) so get them while you can!
    It doesn't say anything about getting 2 complete kits on their site, can you elobrate?
    06-29-09 12:24 PM
    It doesn't say anything about getting 2 complete kits on their site, can you elobrate?
    From the front page...

PhantomSkinzis the latest in Optically Clear Protection Film for Cell Phones and PDAs. Originally designed to protect the leading edges of helicopter blades from erosion, PhantomSkinz are now exclusively designed for your Personal Electronic Devices (PEDs). PhantomSkinz Protection Kits will provide superior protection against everyday scratches, dings and debris. Our design team has years of experience and balances maximum coverage against ease-of-installation to give YOU the optimal combination. Simple and easy to follow instructions aid in the installation process, which assures you that your device will maintain that like new look. Whether you are looking to protect the Screen of your device OR the Full Body, PhantomSkinz is the preferred choice in protection.

PhantomSkinz are made from Durable Self Healing film technology that allows most dings and scratches to heal after a 24 hour period. WarrantyPhantomSkinz offers a Lifetime Product Replacement Warranty!

What makes PhantomSkinz better than the rest?

* 2 complete kits with every order (phones only)
    * Lifetime Warranty
    * 30 day Money Back Guarantee
    * Doesn't interfere with touch screens
    * Clearest film on the market
    * Full body coverage options
    * No added bulk
    * Not rubbery or tacky feeling like imitators
    * Free shipping in the US via USPS First Class Mail
    06-29-09 12:26 PM
    You do get 2 kits. I actually pre-ordered a pair of these babies at $12.47 a few days ago. Best deal you can get for a full protection skin.
    06-29-09 12:29 PM
    I have it on my storm. I love it! I had the invisible sheild before and phantom skinz is a superior product in my opinion. It has a better feel to it and dosnt seem to put a tint on the screen like the other. Although phantom skinz was more difficult to install.
    06-29-09 12:31 PM
    Just letting you guys know that phantom skinz now has the Tour 9630 on sale for pre-order with 50% off! Just enter the code summer50 at check out. I just placed my order. It came to $12.47 to the door. Of course you get two complete kits as always!

I just saw their "Installation" video and that is just Wayyyyyy too much work! And it's also very wet and messy!
    I'm gonna get something a whole lot simpler...the Innocase 360.
    06-29-09 12:36 PM
    I just saw their "Installation" video and that is just Wayyyyyy too much work! And it's also very wet and messy!
    I'm gonna get something a whole lot simpler...the Innocase 360.
    Don't be lazy its not THAT hard and well worth the results.
    06-29-09 12:38 PM
    Ive always had invisable sheild on my phones, at least for the screen protector part of it anyway. Being that Invisable sheild doesn't have one out there for the Tour yet, I'll have to settle for the PhantomSkin. I'm just worried about it a little bit since I never had the PhantomSkin before, so I'm hoping it last just as good as the Invisable sheild ones do.? hopfully

thanks for the link though, I'm going on it right now and ordering it
    06-29-09 12:46 PM
    by the way, whats this crap about them not shipping the cover out until the phone is selling at stores??? I want the cover asap so I have the cover when i get the phone, not getting the phone on july 12th and now having to wait to get the cover i brought 2 weeks in advance... kinda stupid if you ask me
    06-29-09 01:00 PM
    Thanks for the heads up. Just placed my order. I usually leave my factory cling protectors on until i get some form of protection on my devices. This will make that time much shorter.

I guess because i bought the $13 skin, i have to buy the phone when it comes out right?
    06-29-09 01:12 PM
    Wow mine just partially shipped all ready! That only took an hour! Impressive!
    06-29-09 01:21 PM
    Yeah. Mine did too. What's partially shipped mean though?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-09 01:23 PM
    I guess like your post above says. They will ship the cover when the phone ships. So I guess everything shipped but the screen protector or vice versa??? I have no idea really.
    06-29-09 01:27 PM
    does anyone have experience with PhantomSkinz vs. Bodyguardz? I just want to make sure I get the best protective skin available.. I'd rather spend an extra 12 bucks then get a crappier skin.

thanks in advance,
    06-29-09 01:48 PM
    PhantomSkinz are awesome....I have never had a problem

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-09 03:30 PM
    I have never used a product like this before, but it sounds good. I just placed my order. I like the idea of having a full phone sprotection skin but it not taking any space, so I can still use it in the regular RIM holster, etc...
    06-29-09 04:00 PM
    Just ordered mine also. From the reviews and videos, it looks like a great quality invisible case. And for just $12.47 with the discount, you just can't beat that.
    06-29-09 04:10 PM
    I'm also in on the deal. Always used a screen protector but never skinned a whole phone. Should be interesting trying to put the skin on the phone.
    06-29-09 04:17 PM
    Thanks, BusaB!!! It's people like you that make Crackberry the community it is. Well done!!
    06-29-09 05:49 PM
    Looks super messy, and I have never been one to like water anywhere near my phone. But I might try it.
    06-29-09 06:23 PM
    I wonder when these will ship out fully and what if anything is partially shipped?
    06-29-09 06:26 PM
    I just ordered my screen protector! $4.97 total
    06-29-09 06:56 PM
    I wonder when these will ship out fully and what if anything is partially shipped?
    Hello to all you CB's,

I just want to explain the "Partially Shipped" confirmation email that you received. Basically that is the only option that we have in our e-commerce management program that let's us process an order as being received, but not shipped. It is kinda like a "holding" area. Your order is being parked there until the actual phone is released. We will be shipping orders on the same day as the phone is released.

In response to the comment that it is silly to take orders and not ship until the phone releases, I guess that is an opinion. We handle orders as a "first come - first served." So those that order first, or pre-order, will have their skinz shipped first. We can accommodate large volumes so do not think that your order will be delayed significantly after the phone launch.

If you have any further questions or comments, feel free to reply in this thread or PM me directly.

Guru
    06-29-09 10:46 PM
    Hello to all you CB's,

I just want to explain the "Partially Shipped" confirmation email that you received. Basically that is the only option that we have in our e-commerce management program that let's us process an order as being received, but not shipped. It is kinda like a "holding" area. Your order is being parked there until the actual phone is released. We will be shipping orders on the same day as the phone is released.

In response to the comment that it is silly to take orders and not ship until the phone releases, I guess that is an opinion. We handle orders as a "first come - first served." So those that order first, or pre-order, will have their skinz shipped first. We can accommodate large volumes so do not think that your order will be delayed significantly after the phone launch.

If you have any further questions or comments, feel free to reply in this thread or PM me directly.

Guru
    Why not just ship them if you have them in stock? What's the point in waiting for the phone to be released first?
    06-29-09 10:48 PM
    by the way, whats this crap about them not shipping the cover out until the phone is selling at stores??? I want the cover asap so I have the cover when i get the phone, not getting the phone on july 12th and now having to wait to get the cover i brought 2 weeks in advance... kinda stupid if you ask me
    My first thoughts exactly.
    06-29-09 11:44 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD