I am interested in ordering the Phantom Skin for my 9530. The only thing stopping me is the question of will it fit into my hip holster?

I am currently using a black silicon skin that is way to thick for use with the carrying case.

Any help would be appreciated
    02-09-09 09:46 AM
    It should fit fine. If the holster you have is a tight fit without the silicone then it will be a bit tighter. I have the BB case from this site, a snug fit, but still works with my PS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 10:55 AM
    It should fit fine. If the holster you have is a tight fit without the silicone then it will be a bit tighter. I have the BB case from this site, a snug fit, but still works with my PS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks Twin,

Which exact case are you using?
    02-09-09 11:13 AM
    This one.

I like it because it is thinner than the Verizon PDA Pouch I was using. The Verizon PDA Pouch fit my Storm with any case on it but the phone was a moving around a bit too much for me without a case on it in there.

P.S.-That and it has my tattoo on the cover! haha.
    02-09-09 11:23 AM
    My Storm with PS fits in the cradle charger, so I'm sure it's going to fit in a holster.
    02-09-09 12:19 PM
    This one.

I like it because it is thinner than the Verizon PDA Pouch I was using. The Verizon PDA Pouch fit my Storm with any case on it but the phone was a moving around a bit too much for me without a case on it in there.

P.S.-That and it has my tattoo on the cover! haha.

nice tattoo!

I have purchased the same case... ebay $13.99

wish i could find the PS on ebay. I will have to get the PS direct.

So I should be done now. Install the PS and wear the 9530 on my hip. woot!

Thanks again
    02-09-09 12:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD