...is the Otter Box commuter case.

For those of you that want a great case to protect your Storm 2 (or any other BlackBerry) this is a must. I have always been a fan of the Otter Box Defender Case. However, now that I am back in school and not on the jobsite I wanted a case that is a little slimmer. I also sis not want a rubber skin that caught in my pocket. The Commuter is perfect for that and well worth the cash.

Just sayin'
    12-03-09 08:14 AM
    When i put mine one, the bb key wouldn't depress. pain in the a$$.
    12-05-09 11:18 AM
    I agree, Madphone.
    Just got my Commuter in the mail yesterday, and it fits my S2 perfectly. Unlike some others, I have had no bottom button issues or anything like that. Great design and fit, great look, feels good in the hand. A+
    12-05-09 02:03 PM
    I love the Commuter too, and have only had a slight issue with the escape button...getting better as time goes by though. Has anyone found a belt clip that works with this case?
    12-05-09 02:57 PM
    Everyone should try out the new high gloss silicone case from Verizon. Like a skin but smoother and less flex yet perfect fit and all buttons are very acessible. highly recommend. Also its around 15 so not to bad or chunky? Anyone else see this case? Its not rubber.
    12-05-09 03:28 PM
    I haven't seen the "high gloss silicone case from Verizon", but my main reason to have a case is to protect my Storm in case of dropping, etc. The Commuter was created for just that reason, and I love the way it looks and feels in my hand...and everyone I have shown it wants one after holding mine. It is the best case I have ever owned, and I wouldn't settle for anything else. I do use the InvisableSheild on as the screen protector though...once again, it's about protection...
    12-05-09 05:45 PM
    The commuter case and the button issue sometimes happens but it doesn't bother me much guys.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-09 08:40 PM
    I was using the defender and it was cool and protected my S2 WELL! But, after a few weeks it just got too bulky. The Commuter is GREAT! I get the otter protection without the bulk. I just need a holster for it or maybe I'll try a leather case. I'm not a fan of having a device in my pocket unless it's winter and I have on a jacket.
    12-28-09 03:38 PM
    Too bulky for me. If i was working construction then yes I would love it
    12-28-09 06:56 PM
    Epik case for me
    12-28-09 07:02 PM
    Epik case for me
    +1 for epik resin!
    12-28-09 08:02 PM
    I've got one of the dark gray/smoked Epik resin skin cases as well. Fits tightly and doesn't get stuck in my pocket (or pick up fuzz) like the BB silicone skin does. I just wish it was yet another millimeter thinner and I find the volume rocker to be hard to actuate. But otherwise it seems like the perfect case/skin for me.
    12-28-09 08:08 PM
    +1 for the commuter case just purchased a 2days ago no complaints!!!
    12-29-09 01:10 AM
    Anyone try the Otterbox Impact ?
    12-29-09 02:38 AM
    I'm selling my Commuter if anyone is interested, pm me
    12-29-09 02:54 AM
    I really want the incipio feather and patiently waiting for it to come off backorder

12-29-09 09:58 AM
    I really want the incipio feather and patiently waiting for it to come off backorder

it's not on backorder. it just hasn't been released yet. i grew tired of waiting and went with epik.
    12-29-09 12:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD