As usual with every new phone I get, I've now purchased 5 Bold cases and don't like any of them.
    I am searching for a case that has a great strong belt clip like Krusell. Here's the one is got a week ago from Cellet.

I love these kind of cases because when a call, email, or txt comes in, I can just look down and see who it's from. No need to pull the BB out of my pocket, or slide out of a case.

The problem with this case is that the leather at bottom is too think. I can't press the shift, 0, space, sym, or right shift keys.

Anyone know of a case like this one but the lower part is either much thinner and/or lower (farther from the keys?)

Thanks
    11-30-08 06:11 PM
    Try searching ebay or amazon. Also have you checked the crackberry store?? The reason for me not liking is, to me the front face is not covered. So I would rather have the clip that you would have to slide in and out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-08 06:34 PM
    Yah I prefer ones that cover the screen and buttons and I don't mind popping it out to use it.

Love the Seidio spring clip.

http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-sp...medium=content
    11-30-08 07:27 PM
    Yah I prefer ones that cover the screen and buttons and I don't mind popping it out to use it.

Love the Seidio spring clip.

http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-sp...medium=content
    I do like this one however it faces inward. I have calendar appts every 30 mins, couple hundred emails per day, so it's really helpful for me to be able to look down and see if it's urgent or not. Not to mention that by the time I slip the phone out of a case and see who it is, the call has already been forwarded to voicemail.
    11-30-08 07:37 PM
    I totally get your preference, Shady. But slipping it out of the holster takes me no longer than picking it up naked. It's fast and one-handed. Clip stays clipped - no pulling it off a belt or a pocket or out of a bag - just the device in hand and then snapped back in again.

But yah - you gotta find exactly what you need.
    11-30-08 07:48 PM
    I totally get your preference, Shady. But slipping it out of the holster takes me no longer than picking it up naked. It's fast and one-handed. Clip stays clipped - no pulling it off a belt or a pocket or out of a bag - just the device in hand and then snapped back in again.

But yah - you gotta find exactly what you need.
    What do you think of the skinned version? I find the Bold a bit slippery and have dropped it a couple times.
    Also, does it leave a mark on the top where the clip goes? I may end up getting what you suggested.
    11-30-08 07:57 PM
    I find it a bit slippy but I love the feel of it and find any skin-type cases unpleasant in my hand. You know how chefs talk about "mouth-feel" as a criteria for food? I like the "hand-feel" of the Bold and don't like anything to interfere with it!

No marks on the top yet but someone told me it might get marked or worn. The clip mostly holds on to the back of the bezel and pulls the Bold forward into the clip, as opposed to touching across the top.

But I've only had it for a week. And I don't really care if it gets marked up. That sort of thing doesn't bother me.

Haven't field-tested it long enough to give you good info. I just really like it so far.
    11-30-08 08:03 PM
    im looking for a case too and i cant find anything "sexy" enough. everything out there is ugly lol .... at least to me. i think im bout to just go "InviShield" (i think thats how u spell it) and just stick with the pouch it came in.

maybe im being to picky, i guess u shouldnt put a "sexy" factor into the protection of ur phone right? im being stupid .... blah.
    11-30-08 08:04 PM
    Call me crazy - but I find the Seidio clip quite attractive. Sleek and low profile.
    11-30-08 08:10 PM
    Call me crazy - but I find the Seidio clip quite attractive. Sleek and low profile.
    ur crazy.

j/k its pretty nice
    11-30-08 08:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD