BlackBerry Accessories
    Pdaking is the premium online store exclusively for BlackBerry accessories.
    Get BlackBerry accessories at pdaking. Buy latest RIM BlackBerry accessories for your BlackBerry including BlackBerry Batteries, Car Kit, Cases, Chargers, Connectivity, Cradles, Data Input, keyboard, Headphone, Headset, Memory, Software, Signal Booster and BlackBerry Device.

pdaking.com
    06-26-08 08:43 AM
    BlackBerry Accessories
    Get BlackBerry accessories at pdaking. Buy latest RIM BlackBerry accessories for your BlackBerry including BlackBerry Batteries, Car Kit, Cases, Chargers, Connectivity, Cradles, Data Input, keyboard, Headphone, Headset, Memory, Software, Signal Booster and BlackBerry Device.

pdaking.com
    Wow way to dis the owners of this forum who SELL BB accesories for um... BLACKBERRYS and let us have this forum for free! I'm sure you have a great store but I would have asked to post this first. Like ford going into a chevy dealer to sell their cars without asking. Jeeze

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-08 08:52 AM
    BlackBerry Accessories

pdaking.com
    Why would you create a username for the sole purpose of advertising!!

We are all members of CrackBerry, which has an amazing store (along with other coutless features). We really do not give a rats @$$ about your PDAKING scamming BS!!

Thanks, good bye... have a nice life!
    06-26-08 09:04 AM
    cough cough... SPAM. SPAM... Blah......
    06-26-08 09:15 AM
    I see that his tactic did work...It made me go to his site just to check it out! Oh well.
    06-26-08 09:15 AM
    I see that his tactic did work...It made me go to his site just to check it out! Oh well.
    Well... way to support him! I posted my comment and then clearly made it a point to not visit the site!! Sounds like garbage anyhow!
    06-26-08 09:22 AM
    Kill the thread, kick the person!
    06-26-08 10:48 AM
    What An Assbag I Read It And Made A Mental Note Of Never Going To That Site
    06-26-08 10:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD