09-24-08 01:39 AM
205 ... 6789
tools
    Hi I want a white one done for 8310 shipped to canada.
    let me know what to do next got paypal ready.
    09-01-08 11:47 PM
    Becky just sent me pics of my finished purple one!! I'll post pics as soon as I get it on my BB!
    09-02-08 11:47 AM
    Becky just sent me pics of my finished purple one!! I'll post pics as soon as I get it on my BB!
    yes please post pictures! lol I wanted a purple one but I haven't seen any pictures so I just ordered a pink one.
    09-02-08 05:28 PM
    hope i hear from her soon. looked at the total price for colorware rapid return, man thats almost 200 bucks. Naaah i like hers just as much. if she manages to do the sides to, look out colorware!
    09-02-08 06:01 PM
    becky try to make a white one that could be awesome
    09-05-08 09:41 PM
    I got mine today, and she does awesome work!!! the detail and quality are amazing...the paint is detailed, neat, and professional. The best thing about the SkYBerry is the hard outer shell. The case now feels like a piece of smooth teflon from the nice quality paint she used. Thanks, Becky!

http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...lightblue2.jpg
    09-06-08 02:45 AM
    I Can't wait to get my all White one!!!

Keep it up! And I'll post pics too!
    09-06-08 03:58 AM
    I really like the orange one!
    09-06-08 03:59 AM
    what ever happened to the guy doing the chrome. But I am thinking of a high gloss black
    09-06-08 07:39 AM
    I got mine today, and she does awesome work!!! the detail and quality are amazing...the paint is detailed, neat, and professional. The best thing about the SkYBerry is the hard outer shell. The case now feels like a piece of smooth teflon from the nice quality paint she used. Thanks, Becky!

FINALLY!!! I know you got to be sitting there now grinning from ear to ear. Was it easy to change the housing. & what color is that; looks verrrrrry nice!!
    09-06-08 08:03 AM
    awsome.
    09-06-08 08:28 AM
    These painted cases look so sick! I just got the crummy gold because it was $50 cheaper. Looks like I'll have to take that $50 and drop it on a new case.
    09-06-08 10:36 AM
    FINALLY!!! I know you got to be sitting there now grinning from ear to ear. Was it easy to change the housing. & what color is that; looks verrrrrry nice!!
    I know, and yes, grinning from ear to ear!

Becky included an insert with it, that gave the link to the youtube site that shows how to change it. It was pretty easy...I kept thinking I was going to mess up, but it was all good. It's like a method to it where you start w/the bottom piece, the battery cover, sides, and then the front that's on a hingy-thing.

The color is like an ice blue metallic, looks good just sitting on the table waiting for you to pick it up. Makes it very hard to ignore with this swweeett color No nicks, and the paint is awesome where it feels more durable than my original case. who knew?
    09-06-08 10:46 AM
    Very nice! Great alternative to ColorWare!
    09-07-08 12:48 PM
    Here is the update on the 8330 housings. I received the package yesterday. When I opened the package I found 8320 cases. I have been in contact with the company regarding receiving the wrong product.

After all is said and done they do not have these housings. They advertised the 8330, provided me pictures of the model, and of the housing however now they do not have this product. They do not understand the difference, I have also asked how they were able to provide the pictures of something that they didnt offer but I have not received an explanation.

I can imagine how disappointed everyone is, as am I. Actually I am really mad and frustrated because I did everything I possibly could to ensure that I was getting the correct thing and in the end it turned out what they were showing me was not the product they sold me.

So right now I am back at square one. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone. I dont plan on giving up on finding these because they are out there, somewhere.
    09-14-08 11:05 PM
    Damn that really sucks becky...Sometimes I wonder if how some of these company's make these mistakes like this one; if its just they hire really dumb people or people just don't care about there job or put any effort into work. Well now that the 8330s are becoming more and more pop they should pop up pretty soon! (the cases)

Oh and just making sure that the 8320 cases will fit my 8310 right? I don't see why they wouldn't fit the same...
    09-15-08 01:05 AM
    your work looks awesome! i'm definately considering to put an order in but have a few questions first (anyone can answer if they know).

-firstly, i live in canada so is shipping included in the price or would it be extra?

-secondly, would it be possible to stick on an invisible shield onto the paint job without concerns of the shield having some kind of unwanted effect on the paint job, or the skin not sticking properly because of the paint?

-thirdly, is some kind of extra skin/case a good idea in order to not scratch the paint job? (probably right)

-fourth, and most important :P what color is this paint job:

in comparison to this chart:

?
    09-15-08 01:54 PM
    your work looks awesome! i'm definately considering to put an order in but have a few questions first (anyone can answer if they know).

-firstly, i live in canada so is shipping included in the price or would it be extra?

-secondly, would it be possible to stick on an invisible shield onto the paint job without concerns of the shield having some kind of unwanted effect on the paint job, or the skin not sticking properly because of the paint?

-thirdly, is some kind of extra skin/case a good idea in order to not scratch the paint job? (probably right)

-fourth, and most important :P what color is this paint job:

in comparison to this chart:

?
    1. I'm in Toronto and Becky didn't charge me anything extra (I'm the one with the purple one)

2. I have a BSE on it and I don't think it' shurt the paint at all

3. I put mine in a pouch

and I believe if you MSG Becky and ask for SkyBerry she'll know what colour you want!

This is mine:
    09-15-08 02:08 PM
    Here are all the photo shots of the colors, that Becky has posted to date.

Also make a color code for each sheet! Hope she approves!

1st one...
    Last edited by Hrshycro; 09-20-08 at 02:49 AM.
    09-20-08 02:44 AM
    Rest of them...

-Hershey
    Last edited by Hrshycro; 09-20-08 at 02:49 AM.
    09-20-08 02:44 AM
    WOW, all these BeckBerry's look fantastic!!! Getting tempted!!! Must be neat with a clear Cellet Proguard case too, won't they?
    09-20-08 08:39 AM
    if you sold them on ebay, maybe painting a navy blue one i would definitly buy one
    09-20-08 09:01 AM
    if you sold them on ebay, maybe painting a navy blue one i would definitly buy one
    She doesn't need to sell on Ebay she has so many orders as it is! Why Ebay? You can buy direct from her...why throw Ebay in the mix?
    09-20-08 11:56 AM
    So do i need to PM her to get a price?
    09-21-08 04:46 PM
    nope, it's 50 for full case (front, back, bottom) and 25 if u already have a case. includes shipping.
    09-21-08 05:30 PM
205 ... 6789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD