09-24-08 01:39 AM
205 ... 56789
tools
    Becky I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT! We know it's just you and that it'll take a while...Customs screws everyone over...I remember waiting for 2 weeks for something that shouldn't have taken 2 minutes. Who knows what they do in there....

You're right, it's worth the wait!
    2 weeks is a drop in the bucket. Try waiting 2-4 months. By the time the shipment arrives you will have forgotten what the h377 you ordered.
    08-30-08 12:50 AM
    Yes ... all curves

I just recently tried the siderails and i am throwing them in my purse (LOL) to see how they hold up, that is the TRUE test.

As far as the keypad ... normally the person I am getting the cases from provides that as well but they dont currently have them in stock. I am sorry, I wish. Maybe down the road I will create some type of supply of that stuff if the interest in this keeps up.
    I have a feeling the interest will keep up I will definitely be sending you a PM about painting my berry!
    08-30-08 09:42 AM
    Here are some more pink and purple colors.
    08-30-08 10:16 AM
    the purple colors are cute let me know when u get a more violet-red color.... i would love to make my phone a raspberry
    08-30-08 03:10 PM
    Those pinks are nice. I really like the first and second on the first row.
    08-30-08 03:29 PM
    Looks like you're going to be in business for a while You are doing a wonderful job and your prices are very reasonable. Keep up the good work!
    08-30-08 03:54 PM
    Here are some red and blue colors ...

and thanks everyone for the support!
    08-30-08 05:46 PM
    Very Very Nice Work Becky!

I think if you keep with this you could turn it into a Small business one day!
    08-31-08 12:04 AM
    Oh no, now I've got to pick between the purples?!?!? Thanks a lot Becky! LOL j/k!!!
    08-31-08 09:15 AM
    I would def be interested in a verizon 8330 as my colorware painted unit went bye bye thanks to a mishap on the bike and I dont want to have to wait weeks on the new one.. Let me know when you are able to do that and I will def be one of the first to purchase! I am really a big fan of orange!
    08-31-08 04:14 PM
    I think the cases look great!!!
    08-31-08 04:33 PM
    i think thats what its called, well the front cover, how am i able to take that off?
    i kind of got a little sand in my Curve when i was at a bonfire the other day, &im pretty sure theres sand behind my buttons,
    can you tell me how i can take it off?
    08-31-08 09:42 PM
    i think thats what its called, well the front cover, how am i able to take that off?
    i kind of got a little sand in my Curve when i was at a bonfire the other day, &im pretty sure theres sand behind my buttons,
    can you tell me how i can take it off?
    Go on YouTube and search "take apart {insert model #here}" you should find a video on it that'll tell you how to get it off.
    08-31-08 10:17 PM
    I am tempted to order one but I'm scared to open up my berry..lol has anyone ever ran into any problems when trying to change housings?
    09-01-08 01:21 AM
    Just don't break anything and you should be just fine, like don't be pulling on anything to dang hard!
    09-01-08 02:30 AM
    Becky, I read this thread from beginning to end but I dont recall if I read or missed this question. Sprint Curve 8330 - are you doing those? I dont know if Sprint & Verizon use the same housing or not.
    09-01-08 02:48 AM
    Hi,

So I recently purchased a few cases to paint them and my process is creating some really awesome cases.

Check them out, and I welcome any comments, good or bad.

And many more to come. ...
    Where did you purchase your cases?
    09-01-08 11:52 AM
    Go on YouTube and search "take apart {insert model #here}" you should find a video on it that'll tell you how to get it off.
    WOW, that looks harsh, uh. I'll think about it, i mean theres not really much damage. just a few sand here and there, i'll manage, i'll try buying that Dust cleaner thing, Ill see if that works, other than that, if that doesnt work ill try that youtube thing out.

THANKS THOUGH NAVAN.
    09-01-08 08:40 PM
    Hey Becky - Just sent you a PM regarding a color I want
    09-01-08 08:47 PM
    Hey becky,
    like i was saying b4 i have ordered a blk case already but also want a white one. want the white from u. plus i need a blk bottom piece for the other one. i am here in the chi. Like Harrison and Western near the united center. have no idea how to pm u or what ever that is. so how do we hook up. will check back to see your response. or someone else somehow left me a private message if u do that i will give u my number or whatever. thanks! that orange one was hot.
    09-01-08 08:49 PM
    wow becky you do a good job on painting these, i just might have to order one off you.

will you be posting a black and white paint job? i wanna see how those turn out.
    09-01-08 09:33 PM
    wow, these look awesome! once i get my bb curve i'll for sure order one of these from you! any chance you have a teal paint?
    09-01-08 10:01 PM
    How much would this be for an 8330? I saw 50 earlier in the thread but I think that was for the pearl case.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-08 10:08 PM
    WOW, that looks harsh, uh. I'll think about it, i mean theres not really much damage. just a few sand here and there, i'll manage, i'll try buying that Dust cleaner thing, Ill see if that works, other than that, if that doesnt work ill try that youtube thing out.

THANKS THOUGH NAVAN.
    It looks rough but it's not that bad...I'm squeamish about these things and I just did a test take-apart in preparation for the purple one Becky's doing for me- it took a bit of push and pull but it wasn't THAT bad.

You can always take it to a repair shop to get it cleaned too!
    09-01-08 10:46 PM
    Hi Becky:

Could u let me know if you are doing 8310 cases? If so, I'd probably be interested in a shiny gloss white...please let me know! Thanks!
    09-01-08 11:35 PM
205 ... 56789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD