09-24-08 12:39 AM
205 ... 34567 ...
tools
    And finally the pink one.
    i want the pink one!!! LOL do you have anything like the same type of finish meaning its not matte it's sparkly, in a little more hotter pink...this one seems more fushia to me i'm looking for more of the "fusion" pink from colorware, but with more umph to it like your pink...LOL
    you can find the fusion pink color here...click on "main" and its the hot pink called fusion, 2nd row 4th one in

ColorWare - BlackBerry Curve

Is there a way to have a pink like that in the paint you use?? just more multidimensional? i don't want it to be matte looking
    Last edited by ShortStop51001; 08-25-08 at 04:33 PM.
    08-25-08 04:31 PM
    are you gonna be getting black anytime soon?
    08-25-08 05:26 PM
    I also did use a heating process to ensure that the paint is strong.
    what kinda heating process did you use?
    08-25-08 07:18 PM
    what kinda heating process did you use?
    I would love to tell but then I am giving all my little tricks away.

Its kind of like a booth where the lights are creating a certain temp where it is able to speed up the curing of the paint. Sort of what is used for cars ... another kind of similar example is the heating of clay.
    08-25-08 07:30 PM
    inkwell! You hit it! The Subaru Blue! Is that Electron Blue Pearl (the same that's on the Civic Si's?)

Becky, any chance of a midnight blue also?
    Any chance you have a Nissan 350z or Subaru BLUE

Blue seems to be the most popular color. I have a colbolt blue(which might fit the midnight blue) that is really nice, havent been able to get a good picture of it due to it being pretty dark. The colors that I posted yesterday are actually scanned in.

The Subaru Blue, I like that color .... I dont believe that I have anything that would match that but I am sure I could find something.

I have been to a million stores searching for colors every day on my lunch hour. I will see if I can locate something tomorrow.
    08-25-08 07:35 PM
    Those look really nice!!
    I'm a fan of the PINK one!! I wish I was confident enough to paint my own as I bought the pink housing from cnn.cn!
    Thanks. Yeah it can definitely turn out bad, but it could be really awesome too. I always have taken risky moves when it comes to doing funky things with my phones ... Not sure why.
    08-25-08 07:38 PM
    Blue seems to be the most popular color. I have a colbolt blue(which might fit the midnight blue) that is really nice, havent been able to get a good picture of it due to it being pretty dark. The colors that I posted yesterday are actually scanned in.

The Subaru Blue, I like that color .... I dont believe that I have anything that would match that but I am sure I could find something.

I have been to a million stores searching for colors every day on my lunch hour. I will see if I can locate something tomorrow.
    PaintScratch Touch-Up Paint (rs), Spray Cans, Spray Paint, Paint Pens, Car Paint, Automotive Paint

This company will give you a rattle can of any automotive colour you can think of. If they don't have it, they can get it. That's my secret that I'm giving away.
    08-25-08 09:16 PM
    PaintScratch Touch-Up Paint (rs), Spray Cans, Spray Paint, Paint Pens, Car Paint, Automotive Paint

This company will give you a rattle can of any automotive colour you can think of. If they don't have it, they can get it. That's my secret that I'm giving away.
    You are funny, thanks for the info. I saw this the other night ... pretty sweet.
    08-25-08 10:27 PM
    LOL- nope I'm a Nanny and a student, but I look after infants so they sleep a good chunk of the day, and lectures are about as interesting as having my leg sawed off so I fiddle with my website (canadianmilitarygirlfriends.ca) while I'm bored...it's user-supported so I can only make it as good as the girls who use it want it (maybe once I'm no longer a student I'll spring for a better hosting package but for now 5$ a month is about all I can afford!) but I'm proud of it...

I'm so torn on what colour I want Becky!!

Did you check out the colors? The purple didnt come out that good through the scan. I am going to mix some up some colors to get another purple. I will try and post it asap.
    08-25-08 10:29 PM
    love ya work becky just tell where do i buy the case from and how can i get it done i love the pink
    Last edited by tamyj35; 08-26-08 at 06:23 AM.
    08-26-08 06:13 AM
    love ya work becky just tell where do i buy the case from and how can i get it done i love the pink

I should have some 8320 cases arriving today. PM me if you are intersted in getting one painted.
    08-27-08 08:46 AM
    any more word on the 8330 cases?? I am EXTREMELY interested in buying one! For some reason (and I know that it's lame) color is one of the biggest determining factors in a phone for me. Right now I have a red pearl...I got it for free so it's alright. But if I could have PURCHASED a pink one, I would have. And I work for Sprint...so I can't really go over to Verizon for their pink Curve. Anyways, yeah...just know that I am interested in purchasing an 8330 case from you when you get them in =]
    08-27-08 03:49 PM
    Love the housings!!
    08-27-08 11:06 PM
    I would love, love, love one of the pink housings.
    However I see you don't have them for the 8330's

If you ever get them in, could you let me know?! I'm really interested! Thanks!
    08-27-08 11:47 PM
    I soooo want one, when can I order!?

I was thinking of trying to do it myself but your work is more amazing then anything I could have done. And for a very reasonable price.

Please let me know when to order
    08-28-08 01:06 AM
    Way to go Becky! I see you have another satisfied customer, along with pics. Nice work!!!!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/my-...kymae42-65972/
    08-28-08 08:44 AM
    Hey Becky...just thought I'd drop in to let you know, you did an awesome job!!! I luv Miss Michelle's new MagentaBerry!
    08-28-08 11:29 AM
    Oh my goodness!!! Your work is awesome Becky.
    08-28-08 12:17 PM
    Looks great. Would love to see the outcomes on your black and white ones!
    08-28-08 12:29 PM
    Any chance you have a Nissan 350z or Subaru BLUE

the subaru blue is my favorite car color!
    08-28-08 03:48 PM
    Love these!! I am another PINK fanatic and I would love a lighter shade of metallic pink. Do you think you will be getting that color in? Also another 8330 user.
    08-28-08 04:44 PM

Add me to the list of people who want Subaru Blue! What's the pricing looking like?
    08-28-08 05:26 PM
    awesome
    i like alot!!
    08-28-08 05:29 PM
    These are truly awesome. Looks like you really paid attention to detail and that's important.

I'm thinking about putting in an order for an electric blue one
    I'll PM you for the details!
    08-28-08 06:44 PM
    Add me to the list of people who want Subaru Blue! What's the pricing looking like?

The price is $50 for the painted faceplate set, front faceplate, battery cover, and bottom cover. Everyone wants that blue ..... I am trying my best to work through the list of people.

If you are interested please PM me so that I can keep track on my end. Thanks!
    08-28-08 07:57 PM
205 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD