09-24-08 12:39 AM
205 1234 ...
tools
    Nice job done Becky!!
    08-21-08 01:10 PM
    Great job Becky. How much will you sell these for?
    The price as it stands right now is $50 for the complete casing painted. This covers the cost of the case, the paint, and all the other aspects of completing it and free overnight shipping once complete. That is for the 8300, 8310, 8320. If I end up getting the 8330 that would probably have to be a little more based on the case being more expensive.

If someone has a case that they want me to paint I am willing to do that as well, that price would be $25, again free overnight shipping once complete.

I think the prices are pretty reasonable, I really like doing this and want to create something cheaper than colorware. And you get a new case, so that is even cooler!
    08-21-08 01:14 PM
    those look awesome!!!
    08-21-08 01:26 PM
    awesome work!!!
    08-21-08 01:33 PM
    wow, the orange one is sweet!!
    08-21-08 01:42 PM
    If someone has a case that they want me to paint I am willing to do that as well, that price would be $25, again free overnight shipping once complete.
    Great job Becky. When does this start, I have an extra housing?
    08-21-08 01:56 PM
    Hi Becky, What would approximate shipping costs be to Great Britain please?
    08-21-08 02:27 PM
    I'm eagerly awaiting a picture of the blue. Is it a dark or light blue? I'm definently interested!
    08-21-08 02:40 PM
    Hey Becky,

Im in the UK the same as cipherdias, Im also interested.

Matt
    08-21-08 02:46 PM
    nice...
    08-21-08 03:21 PM
    I'm a friend of Becky's and I'm lucky enough to see every model that she does, and I just want to tell you that her work is AWEsome (and no she's not paying me to say this LOL. The cases are brand new, screen attached, and the colors ROCK! She has a nice quality paint process that she's been researching and using, and it is paying off.

She's doing a custom color for me () and I can't wait to get it. Plus, before I discovered BSE (best skins ever) I scratched my screen with my earring while talking on the phone, so having a new case, with a scratch-free screen is a plus for me. I highly recommend Becky because she's more of a perfectionist than I am, and she makes sure she is producing a quality product. I'll post pics of my case once it's finished.
    08-21-08 03:24 PM
    LOVE it! If you can make me a 8310 in bright purple or lime green I'd be so psyched! I'm in Canada. PM me if you've got the time!
    Last edited by Navan; 08-21-08 at 04:17 PM.
    08-21-08 04:13 PM
    Fantastic job. Love the orange since it's not something you will probably be able to get except aftermarket. Well done!
    08-21-08 04:26 PM
    I hope this takes off for you Beck LMK when you decided to get on the 8330's
    08-21-08 06:17 PM
    wow, the orange one is sweet!!
    Glad you like the orange .... its a little different but it looks awesome, very crisp. I will probably put it on an actual phone later tonight so everyone can get a good look of what it would be like on their phone.
    08-21-08 08:53 PM
    Great job Becky. When does this start, I have an extra housing?
    When does this start ... that was funny.

Right now .... if you have a case that you want painted I can definitely paint it for you.

What color are you looking for?
    08-21-08 09:00 PM
    Hi Becky, What would approximate shipping costs be to Great Britain please?
    Not sure about the prices there. Where I work I get great discounts within the US, but overseas I have never researched.

I can see what I can find out tomorrow for you. If you want PM me to give me an approximate location so that I can quote the shipping for you.
    08-21-08 09:02 PM
    I'm eagerly awaiting a picture of the blue. Is it a dark or light blue? I'm definently interested!
    Sorry for the delay. I just got home from work. The blue one that I did I am unhappy with so I am going to try something else. I did paint just a junky housing to check out this other blue I have, I will post it online ... keep in mind this is just for the color. Give me a couple hours.
    08-21-08 09:06 PM
    I'm a friend of Becky's and I'm lucky enough to see every model that she does, and I just want to tell you that her work is AWEsome (and no she's not paying me to say this LOL. The cases are brand new, screen attached, and the colors ROCK! She has a nice quality paint process that she's been researching and using, and it is paying off.

She's doing a custom color for me () and I can't wait to get it. Plus, before I discovered BSE (best skins ever) I scratched my screen with my earring while talking on the phone, so having a new case, with a scratch-free screen is a plus for me. I highly recommend Becky because she's more of a perfectionist than I am, and she makes sure she is producing a quality product. I'll post pics of my case once it's finished.
    --- This girl is one of the main people that I count on to review each case I do ... not like there have been many but still.

Its all about being different and having something stylin!!
    08-21-08 09:13 PM
    I hope this takes off for you Beck LMK when you decided to get on the 8330's
    Thanks! That is very sweet.... I will definitely let you know if I somehow get a hold of these cases.

Take care.
    08-21-08 09:15 PM
    Hey Becky,

Im in the UK the same as cipherdias, Im also interested.

Matt
    I hope to have an idea tomorrow on the pricing.
    08-21-08 09:16 PM
    When does this start ... that was funny.

Right now .... if you have a case that you want painted I can definitely paint it for you.

What color are you looking for?
    I'm trying to decide between white or apple green. I may just send you one housing and by another off you.
    08-21-08 09:36 PM
    Girl, I have a feeling you are about to be covered up with jobs!!
    08-21-08 09:59 PM
    I took some pics and wanted to post them, better ones than before. Just so that everyone can see the details.

Here are the orange ones.
    08-21-08 11:17 PM
    Here are a couple pics of the 'Hulkberry' that started all of this.
    08-21-08 11:18 PM
205 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD