I'm looking for a Oversize (case for a different phone) Leather Case for my New Tour, I need to keep my silicon skin on my phone but it won't fit in any of the three Tour cases I have.
    Any help would be great! thnx.
    07-18-09 03:45 PM
    Try going to the mall and look at those little vendors in themiddle of the walkways. Also try the VZW store, You may have to get one for like a WinMo phone. I'm not sure like an 8830 Leather OEM holster though will probably fit with the silicon skin on it. I know people who use the standard 8830 OEM leather holster and have a skin on theirs. It stretches the leather holster out over time.
    07-18-09 03:48 PM
    I was thinking of trying the Bold OEM case as I am having the same problem

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-09 04:37 PM
    Something meant for a Bold should work, since it's bigger than the Tour all the way around.

Which skin are you using? I'm using the OEM Blackberry one and it fits just fine in the holster that came with the 9630.
    07-18-09 06:05 PM
    Sprint has a generic case for larger size cell phones that should be perfect. Check out the Universal PDA Pouch for the Palm Treo 755 on Sprint's site. It should be perfect for a silicon-protected Tour.
    07-18-09 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD