I have a curve and use it for listen to music when I'm walking around and have a set of Sony Headphones that go over the ears and the band goes behind the head. They work great if you have a hat on and don't require you to stick buds in your ears. I've been searching the forums and the web for a set of headphones like this that also have a mic to allow you to make a call without either removing the headphones or turning on speaker phone. I've used the OEM one and they work just fine except they are buds and I just hate having something stuck in my ears all day. Anyone know of such an accessory?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-09 12:43 PM
    Look for the Dell BH200. This is an over the ear Bluetooth headset with a mic built in. The sound quality is awesome, both in and out. It also charges with the same mini USB that most BBs use.
    03-02-09 02:44 PM
    What I wanted was the old school wired headsets, but wanted stereo sound (with stereo headsets you can hear every word good or bad). Bose MIE2 Mobile (in-ear) Headset ($130) or Mobile On-ear Headset ($200) with omni-directional microphone built into the wire for easy mobile phone communications. Background noise is filtered out well, and you don't have to hold the mic to be heard clearly. Fits most mobile phones (3.5mm, and comes with 4 adapters 2.5mm dongle), use with cell phone as well as laptop when listening to music or watching movies, and can be plugged into laptops or other devices ex.: Slacker portable) and listen to tunes w/out having to carry another set of earbuds or headphones. This is the best of both worlds.

The Bose MIE2 Mobile (in-ear) Headset is designed to stay put while you're on the run. MIE2's proprietary StayHear silicone tips offer greater in-ear stability during walking, exercise, active sports and other activities. Advanced materials and design allow the tips to nestle inside the bowl of the ear while naturally conforming to the ear's upper ridge. The tips come in three sizes to fit listeners comfortably for hours on end.

The Bose Mobile On-ear Headset have this memory foam which acts as a perfect insulate for blocking out external noise. Not as good as noise canceling, but good enough. The memory foam feel likes pillows on your ears. They are so soft and conforming that you immediately forget that you have these on! ...The tension of the headsets are just right, they don't clamp onto your head to a point where your ears or head start to feel uncomfortable after hours of use.

Bluetooth headsets from Plantronics, BlueAnt, or Sony (you will have to talk louder than usual to be heard using bluetooth devices).
    Last edited by neokuji; 09-12-10 at 07:50 PM.
    06-09-09 09:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD