03-17-09 02:53 PM
45 12
tools
    I got my BSE, but they seem too large when I compare them to my BB. Do they shrink when I apply them to the BB (haven't done this yet.)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-09 11:03 PM
    I don't think that the Otter Box is to bulky. But, that's just me.

I am a police officer, and agree with the post as far as rough jobs require rough protection.

Otter Box!

I too agree about using it as a hockey puck...lol

I love the plastic holster that comes with the Otter Box.

Strong and solid.

Reminds me of the Blackberry 7520 and the holster it came with. If anything, the holster is reason enough.

Like a baby cradle, it puts the Berry to sleep when placed inside.

msblueline

03-14-09 11:29 PM
    BerrySky, be careful about saying you hardly ever drop it, 'cause that's the time Mr. Murphy steps up and whacks your BB with his neatest new Berry-killing trick.

03-14-09 11:32 PM
    I have an Otterbox and like it very much. Dont really notice the added size anymore. Acctually when I hold my wifes (8330 same as mine but red) it seems very small and hard to type on. I guess it is what you get use to.
    03-15-09 01:40 AM
    I originally bought my Otterbox to use on my duty belt at work - looks like just another gadget on my flat-black gunbelt. I came to like it so much my Curve is now wrapped in the Otterbox full-time (thanks to the QuickPull application, I don't even need to open the case to do a battery pull!)

Calling all cops - check the Otterbox website for the new Otterbox holster - made for the width of a duty belt!!

Check it out.
    03-15-09 02:39 AM
    I have the seidio snap on case that vzw sells. Would a bse full body skin fit on my bb then fit in the seidio case?

03-15-09 09:23 AM
    bump for my question purposes
    here is the case i have
    http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-ru...medium=content
    03-15-09 09:00 PM
    I have the seidio snap on case that vzw sells. Would a bse full body skin fit on my bb then fit in the seidio case?

nope the case will not fit with the BSE on it.
    03-16-09 07:25 AM
    Does the bse go over the keyboard?? And what cases will the bse fit in?

03-16-09 07:30 AM
    No BSE will not go on the keyboard. and Not really sure what cases besides Otter box that works, or using a plain old OEM Skin
    03-16-09 07:32 AM
    The bse also doesn't go over the black on the sides also? Correct

03-16-09 07:41 AM
    Full skin BSE does

It covers the back, front and sides.

Screen cover is only the screen.
    03-16-09 09:15 AM
    yester18:
    See my post from 3/14. Can you help with that question?
    03-16-09 09:07 PM
    My 2 cents: I have my Curve protected by a "full" BSE -- which by the way does NOT cover the black sides, but there's really no need -- and this allows me to show my naked Curve when I'm in the mood to do so ... but, for most times, I have my Curve also encased in a black Otterbox, which protects the whole device, and the BSE protects the screen (I don't use the Otterbox screen/keyboard protector) ... I'm a klutz, so this keeps me calm about the possibility of dropping it on the pavement or some such ... to each his own, though ...
    03-17-09 12:15 AM
    yester18:
    See my post from 3/14. Can you help with that question?
    You mean this one.?

I got my BSE, but they seem too large when I compare them to my BB. Do they shrink when I apply them to the BB (haven't done this yet.)

Did you get the full body skin or the screen protector.?

you will have protection on the corners and such, which is good. Did you ge the right skin for your device?

This page may help as well.

Best Skins Ever, Inc. Application Instructions
    03-17-09 07:57 AM
    shameless bump for post count sorry
    03-17-09 08:22 AM
    Yes that's the post I meant. I ordered/received the screen protector only. BB is in a black 'rubber' case that covers the back and sides, but not the screen/keyboard.

Invoice says it's for the 8330. I don't know if the protector shrinks a little bit when applied or if maybe they did send me the wrong size. No way for me to tell if that as there is no writing on the backing of the protectors to indicate the correct model.

The little 'tab' that fits to the right and left of the red and green buttons seem a bit large unless they are designed to overlap the sides of the BB a bit.
    03-17-09 02:38 PM
    Yes it will just go the the edge of the silver part on the sides. Is that what you mean?
    03-17-09 02:44 PM
    I suppose so. I don't have any silver on the sides of the screen or BB. Area framing the "screen" is black until it gets to the red sides of the faceplate.

Got the BSE on tonight. Easier and harder than I thought it would be to get it on right, but my BB looks great. Do I really have to wait 24 hours for the Skin to set before turning on the device? (from the directions) I've only had my Berry for a month, but I just don't think it's possible to not turn it on for a whole day!

Advice??
    Last edited by Irwin II; 03-18-09 at 09:14 PM.
    03-17-09 02:50 PM
    Either do what you are doing now, but put a BSE on the phone to protect it.

*Best Skins Ever.

Otter box is over all protection, i use it in my job, being a emergency responder i beat the **** out of it and it keep working. A bit bulk but it works.
    Not trying to jack the thread or anything... but I just wanted to say THANK YOU for doing the job you do
    03-17-09 02:53 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD