The other day I went and bought and Defender case for my Tour. I love the case and it does what it is supposed to do. The only complaint I have is the membrane that covers the screen will stick to it and once it pulls off it has "smudges" on the back side. After it gets bad I have to undo the case and clean it.

My question is: anyone who has this case, do you still have the membrane over the screen or did you cut it off? Was it for the same problem?
    10-15-09 06:39 PM
    I am having the same issue with my Storm...bubbles under the film, I love the 360 protection though and I am not sure I want to compromise that...
    10-15-09 06:41 PM
    same here, my only issue.
    gotta unstick it from my phantom skinz.
    10-15-09 10:14 PM
    I just use a screen protector with the defender case and I havent had that issue yet. But I think its good to open it once in a while and clean the whole phone. Dust makes it way in despite of the case.
    10-15-09 11:49 PM
    Were you able to purchase it in-store?

Thanks!
    10-16-09 01:13 AM
    Were you able to purchase it in-store?

Thanks!
    Yeah, I went to the mall and other cell phone stores and I finally found it in a Verizon store for $49 + tax. I like it but I think I am going to just use a screen protector and cut out the membrane that is attached to the actual case.
    10-16-09 02:50 AM
    The other day I went and bought and Defender case for my Tour. I love the case and it does what it is supposed to do. The only complaint I have is the membrane that covers the screen will stick to it and once it pulls off it has "smudges" on the back side. After it gets bad I have to undo the case and clean it.

My question is: anyone who has this case, do you still have the membrane over the screen or did you cut it off? Was it for the same problem?
    I have this issue to but I don't let it bother me. I work as a firefighter and its the best protect well working . On the weekends I let my berry breath by carrying it naked.
    10-18-09 09:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD