I use a otterbox for my curve 8330 now, they have one out for the bold. Since the tour is a bold sort of, could you use that for it or it's vastly different? Doubt I would use the world sim slot ever/for a while so if it's covered up I don't care.

Thoughts? Any major differences between them?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-09 03:37 AM
    I use a otterbox for my curve 8330 now, they have one out for the bold. Since the tour is a bold sort of, could you use that for it or it's vastly different? Doubt I would use the world sim slot ever/for a while so if it's covered up I don't care.

Thoughts? Any major differences between them?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

the current otterbox's are form fit to phones..

the tour is pretty much a different form then any other blackberry out right now..

so will it work no..

but otterbox will probably make one ..
    06-25-09 04:23 AM
    I spoke to ob earlier this week and they didn't know wnything about the tour. she said they wont start production until it has been released.

it took them at least 2 months after the storm was released to release their first version for the 9530
    06-25-09 04:25 AM
    I spoke to ob earlier this week and they didn't know wnything about the tour. she said they wont start production until it has been released.

it took them at least 2 months after the storm was released to release their first version for the 9530

your correct but the storm was a completely different form..

the tour is similar to models they have out so I assume it will take less time.
    06-25-09 04:29 AM
    trust me I know, I've had every release they put out for the storm and haven't been happy with any of them lol
    06-25-09 04:34 AM
    the storm has been a pain in the **** for everyone involved. From cases to app and theme dev's.

I'm really hoping this comes sooner then expected. I've had enough the the storm and it's issues
    06-25-09 04:37 AM
    the storm has been a pain in the **** for everyone involved. From cases to app and theme dev's.

I'm really hoping this comes sooner then expected. I've had enough the the storm and it's issues

I don't think it was a pain for case makers..

they have to make new cases for all different models all the time thats nothing new and will never change...

as far as apps go's you do realize that if they made a completely new OS for the storm there would have been absolutely ZERO applications for the storm on launch right?

The people who it was hard on is people new to developing for BB's..

I am sorry that so many people had issues with there storm my day 1 storm still works beautiful like day 1. Perfect click no issues good phone...

the new os is nice..

I think the number of complaints mostly came because consumers are not familiar with blackberry's in general they were expecting easy old iPhone blackberry...

now while the blackberry OS is simple compared to some its hard compared to the iPhone.... and I also think the storm failed from a waterfall effect when people start complaining other people complain as well..

and people started the returning frenzy and a lot of the returns were not needed..

IE people saying my storm has a scratch on it need to return it for a new one.. HEY i have had 10 storms! thats just down right obsurd....

I know more then 10 people personally who have a storm and are keeping it for the duration of there contract..
    06-25-09 05:01 AM
    HI..i currently have a thread going on bb tour cases and accessories..if you like or have any future questions about cases or accessories feel free to check out my thread...This way we can keep all the info in one neat thread....

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/bb...s-only-251214/

ALSO I WAS ALSO THINKING ABOUT MAYBE GETTING AN OUTERBOX CASE FOR MY TOUR IF THEY MAKE ONE. THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH THIS IS THAT I DON'T REALLY LIKE THE WAY THEY LOOK..
    06-25-09 01:54 PM
    hMM..seems like the link doesn't work.. well the name of the thread is BB Tour Cases and Accessories Only.....if anyone wants to look it up and post questions they might have relating to the topic..
    06-25-09 01:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD