anyone else have an issue with this? i like to use my otterbox during the week for work, but take it off for the weekends. whenever i try to remove the clear membrane portion, it sticks to the BSE i have installed on my phone, and parts of the BSE seems to almost peel off. anyone else have any experience using these two together?
    07-24-08 11:06 AM
    A fix is to not use the plastic that came with the case. You already have a screen protestor on it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-08 11:14 AM
    that is true, but basially use the plastic to cover the keyboard. i'm currently working on a construction site and don't want to get dirt/dust in between the berry keys, so need the protector.
    07-24-08 11:18 AM
    And you want the BSE for the weekends.....you're between a rock and a hard place here.
    07-24-08 11:28 AM
    And you want the BSE for the weekends.....you're between a rock and a hard place here.
    Not really, all I did with my clear cover from Otterbox is cut out the screen leaving the keyboard protector and keep the screen cover.

Mike
    07-24-08 03:51 PM
    Well, that sounds reasonable!
    07-24-08 05:05 PM
    I had my 8830 completely covered with BSE and loved it that way. Worked fine with my Piel Frama case and all. I just scored a new Vaja case and I couldn't get the 8830 out of the case with BSE fully applied.

I finally managed to work out it out of the case and now the only way I can get it out was to remove BSE from the battery door and the side rails.

BSE is good stuff....almost too good!
    07-24-08 06:25 PM
    Celly,
    I have a Curve 8330 with the black rubber BSE. Seidio makes a great holster designed to work with the BSE. No problem geting it out, and it's really secure.
    Might be worth thinking about?
    07-24-08 08:32 PM
    Mike is right, cut the screen
    07-24-08 08:42 PM
    yeah that's what i did, i just cut out the keyboard...but i do know what you mean about it sticking...the keyboard piece still sticks to the bottom of my BSE, so i have to be careful when taking the keyboard cover to clean, so as to not remove the BSE
    07-24-08 10:56 PM
    Mike is right, cut the screen
    I agree...
    07-24-08 11:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD