I have an otterbox Defender series case on my 8900. First of all this is the best case I have ever used on any phone. Otterbox is truly superior when it comes to the products they make. Not to mention the new cases they are making are much slimmer and lighter then the older models.

So this morning my holster got caught on my car seat as I was getting in and snapped the clip of the back of the holster. I understand that this happens and was just a simple mistake. So I thought that now I need to order a new holster. So I called Otterbox and told them what happened and that I needed to order a new one. To my amazement the guy told me that they would be more that happy to send me a new one at no cost!!!!! This is awesome because it was not that the items was defective or anything it was my fault that it broke. it just goes to show that they really stand behind the product they sell and will provide great service even after they make the sale. Otterbox is a fine example of a great company that makes great products and takes care of the customer. The cases are a little more pricey than most but your getting more that just a good case your also getting great service.....Way to go Otterbox!!!!!!
    12-31-09 12:05 PM
    i had a very similar experience with their customer service as well. i bought the commuter case from crackberry for my tour and noticed the charging port wasn't quite right. the cut out for the usb wasn't right, so i emailed their customer service, and they responded back within a day, and mailed me a replacement at no cost to me and it arrived in 48hrs. and now the new case fits much better...talk about awesome customer service. i didn't even buy it from their site, and they still helped me out. awesome service is hard to find these days! now, i want all their cases. they seriously kick ***!!!
    01-01-10 02:25 PM
    I'm glad to hear that. I received a defender for Christmas. I have no idea where it was pourchased so I was hoping they would stand behind it if necessary.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-10 01:41 PM
    I actually bought mine through craigslist and they didnt even ask where I bought it, they were just glad to help
    01-04-10 12:22 PM
    I have an otterbox Defender series case on my 8900. First of all this is the best case I have ever used on any phone. Otterbox is truly superior when it comes to the products they make. Not to mention the new cases they are making are much slimmer and lighter then the older models.

So this morning my holster got caught on my car seat as I was getting in and snapped the clip of the back of the holster. I understand that this happens and was just a simple mistake. So I thought that now I need to order a new holster. So I called Otterbox and told them what happened and that I needed to order a new one. To my amazement the guy told me that they would be more that happy to send me a new one at no cost!!!!! This is awesome because it was not that the items was defective or anything it was my fault that it broke. it just goes to show that they really stand behind the product they sell and will provide great service even after they make the sale. Otterbox is a fine example of a great company that makes great products and takes care of the customer. The cases are a little more pricey than most but your getting more that just a good case your also getting great service.....Way to go Otterbox!!!!!!
    I second your opinion:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f77/suc...rvices-399211/
    01-05-10 09:38 AM

Thats good news to hear to me since I got one also .
    01-05-10 01:14 PM
    My defender just came in today. This thing is sweet.

Its cool how the phone will automatically vibrate for notifications when in the belt clip (convenient as I can't see the flashing LED).

It should really help to protect it from dust and rain.

Its a little tight getting it out of the holster, but it should loosen up over time.
    01-05-10 07:29 PM
    I got mine yesterday to ! Looks good and arrived on time , the only thing is mine doesnt vibrate in the holster and the profile settings are set for it to . I dont know why .The vibrate settings work when I change the profile for it to vibrate all the time so I know it vibrates. I just wont it to vibrate in the holster as well not sure if I changed a setting somewhere else yet (if there was one that could be). I probably will see if it vibrates in the stock holster that came with the phone as kinda a test when I get home. This isnt a major deal but kinda bugs me , lol
    Yea the LED light is blocked some but I still can see it on mine .
    01-06-10 06:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD