Ok, I just wanted to let everyone know that I am now working on a review of the OtterBox Defender case for the BlackBerry Tour. I have already taken pictures, am working on the write-up right now, and when I get home, may possibly try to get a video of it for everyone.

If you have any specific questions you want answered. Please let me know either through this post or through a BBM.
    Last edited by Grafixx01; 07-23-09 at 07:51 PM.
    07-23-09 06:11 PM
    Def would like to know if ur able to charge ur phone with the case on. I ran into a problem last night where the slot to charge the phone on the hard shell case was too small for the charger/usb cable.
    07-23-09 06:17 PM
    What makes a Review official?

Are you a paid reviewer being commissioned by RIM, or CrackBerry to provide the review?

it is great you are doing a detailed and in depth Review, but I do not know how you can claim it to be Official.
    07-23-09 06:24 PM
    I mean that it's not bullsnit. Not commissioned by anyone but you know what, when you try to help others out in possibly making a decision to buy a case which could protect their investment, that's all it is. That way, we do not have 50 other threads on an "OtterBox, should I ? Shouldn't I?" started!

But just for you, I changed it, ok?
    07-23-09 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD