First of all I think I've decided to go with the commuter case. Beside the point... Where can I buy otterbox cases? I would like to see them in person before I buy. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-10 09:49 AM
    I have the commuter case and love it. You should be able to find it at just about any phone accessorie store. Once you decide you like, purchase it from Amazon for about 20 bucks.
    01-23-10 09:58 AM
    Yeah from what I've gathered they are much cheaper on amazon....go figure lol. Just seems that no store around me carries them. The search shall continue

01-23-10 10:06 AM
    I dont like my otterbox defender the rubber casing is getting all out shape annd dirt sticks to it like glue
    01-23-10 10:10 AM
    Contact a few of your local wireless store, or go on otterbox.com and maybe they have a link to a store in your area.
    01-23-10 10:12 AM
    if i were you to just buy the stuff from otterbox.com. they have the best customer services and also provide warranty. going through third party might gave you hard time exchanging it, if you brake parts of it.
    01-23-10 10:38 AM
    Does the commuter case come with a belt clip?
    01-23-10 10:42 AM
    First of all I think I've decided to go with the commuter case. Beside the point... Where can I buy otterbox cases? I would like to see them in person before I buy. Thanks

Some cell phone providers might have some in stock. Also check out there website to www.otterbox.com

01-23-10 11:25 AM
    No clip or holster comes with the Commuter case.
    01-23-10 11:30 AM
    Does the commuter case come with a belt clip?
    Naw no clip with case but besides that overall great case to have no complaints!

01-23-10 11:39 AM
    the otterbox customer service is so good, if you don't like it you can send it back free and no hassle whatsoever. But, from what i hear about this case, it's non-returnable once you try it
    01-23-10 11:51 AM
    Best. Case. Ever.

01-23-10 11:57 AM
    Have to agree that its the best case ever. I had one for my Tour and bought one for my Storm 2 as soon as I got it.
    01-23-10 01:52 PM
    Some Verizon stores have OtterBox cases in stock, but you can see them on line. The Commuter case does not come with a belt clip, the Defender does. I'm pretty sure there is a clip that the Commuter fits into, though...maybe a Seido clip. Just do a search in this forum for OtterBox Commuter and you'll find the thread that talks about belt clips for it.
    01-23-10 03:24 PM
    I love the defender and it has done just that on two or three occasions for me whilst here in Peru. Have to admit the rubber does get out of shape easily and that seems to be the weakest part of the design. But I love their ruggedness
    01-24-10 08:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD