I've had the Storm since January and, thanks to some leaked OS upgrades, was actually doing fine with it. As a result I decided to upgrade my simple screen protector and rubber shell combo to a more substantial case, hence my Otterbox purchase for the Storm.

I've had it for about a week, and believe me it is quit solid and they do seem like a very good company, but I've been having serious trouble using buttons on the outer edge of the phone. Just curious if any other users out there have had similar issues. I really want to like the case better, but if I can't type on it then I'm going to have to cut my loss and return it and look elsewhere.

I've searched around the forums for some recommendations but can't say that anything has caught my eye yet.

Maybe I just need a smaller hand.
    02-10-09 04:22 PM
    Trust me...I have small hands and I still have trouble using the otterbox case for the storm...good news...they are coming out with an updated version...they will ship one out to you at no extra cost, all you have to do is either call their customer service number on the website or send them an email. I sent an email and within 24 hours a customer rep responded back and told me that they will send me a replacement once they are made...she estimates that it will be 2-4 weeks.....they have GREAT customer service!!!!!
    02-10-09 05:07 PM
    I really like the extra protection, but without the updates it's not worth $50. I got my box off shop crackberry but I'll call the manufacturer's customer service no. and hopefully get in line for a replacement. Thanks for the encouragement.
    02-10-09 07:51 PM
    I have big hands so for me its actually easier to hold with the OB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 08:20 PM
    Thanks for the info shortie262!
    02-10-09 09:28 PM
    can someone post an actual pic of the storm in the OB housing?
    02-10-09 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD