Hello fellow crackberriers

Has anybody purchased and received this case yet? If so what do you think. Mine is on its way and I will have it friday but was wondering what you guys think

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-09 12:45 AM
    I was thinking of one myself but the problem with most cases is you can't use the charging pods since they cover the charging contacts.
    07-30-09 01:56 AM
    I'm waiting for my otterbox defender. Out of stock/back order sucks! Should be here on 8/6 though.

*twiddles thumbs*

07-30-09 04:58 AM
    I got mine yesterday< charger wont fit
    the case must be holding a button down or something because the pgone now has some kind of slowness to it now...
    I may return it and wait for the BodyGlove case I had for my curve and Storm. i never had a prob with them and they are Half the cost of what i paid for the OtterBox
    07-30-09 08:44 AM
    If ur having problems with the defender just call up their customer service. They are great at helping out

07-30-09 08:53 AM
    ya i know you cant use the charging pod which sucks but ill just have to take it off before i go to bed and shove my phone on the pod . hopefully everything goes well with it and i dont have to return it because it looks like a good case
    07-30-09 03:30 PM
    I placed an order for an Otterbox Impact Series case from Crackberry. It used to say that they'd be available around 7/31. But checking on it today, now it says they won't be available until 8/7. Sucks because I hate the holster that came with it, but I want to keep it in something until my Otterbox arrives.
    07-30-09 06:25 PM
    I placed an order for an Otterbox Impact Series case from Crackberry. It used to say that they'd be available around 7/31. But checking on it today, now it says they won't be available until 8/7. Sucks because I hate the holster that came with it, but I want to keep it in something until my Otterbox arrives.
    That's weird. I was just on the otterbox website and it said that the defender was out of stock but the impact series I was able to purchase if I wanted to
    07-30-09 06:34 PM
    I'm assuming since they are having trouble with the defender series which I love besides the charging port that they are sending everyone a new unit plus impact and I'm thinking all of us getting replacements will be getting the new defender and the old impact case for free which is still awesome I wasn't asking for it so I think the reason for delay on em is so they get it right assuming a week for new shipments for them to be mde

07-30-09 07:16 PM
    That's weird. I was just on the otterbox website and it said that the defender was out of stock but the impact series I was able to purchase if I wanted to
    Yeah, I went to the Otterbox site too and it looks like they are available now. But the day I placed my order here (about a week ago or so), I did it because the Otterbox site said something like "receive an email when the Tour Impact Series cases are available", so I figured since neither place currently had them, I'd just go on and order from Crackberry. I could cancel my order, but I guess I'll wait it out and see if they get some in stock soon. If the date changes again, I'll go on and order from the Otterbox site.
    07-30-09 07:33 PM
    do we know if they are fixing the charging port?
    07-30-09 07:41 PM
    I ordered the Impact series from crackberry a few weeks ago. For the past two fridays it says its estimated to ship on that friday , but once friday comes it gets pushed to the following friday.

I wish there was an actually date. but oh well.
    07-31-09 10:11 AM
    do we know if they are fixing the charging port?
    Yes, they're fixing the charging port. Read my "OtterBox Defender" review that I have posted in the Tour Forum. It's even been answered by OtterBox themselves.
    07-31-09 10:19 AM
    I'm actually receiving my impact series today I will let you guys know how it is after it arrives and I use it for a little bit.

07-31-09 11:32 AM
    hey guys i got it in today . the case is well made charging port is perfect even though im gonna be taking the case off to use with my pod . none of the buttons r held down and the case is nice and snug ..

job well done otterbox !!
    07-31-09 07:42 PM
    hey guys i got it in today . the case is well made charging port is perfect even though im gonna be taking the case off to use with my pod . none of the buttons r held down and the case is nice and snug ..

job well done otterbox !!
    How bulky is it?
    07-31-09 08:30 PM
    i thought about an otterbox case but i just picked up a body glove case and love it. i did not like the fact that i could not see the case before i bought it.
    07-31-09 08:44 PM
    Ive orered one just waiting on it to ship.
    07-31-09 08:45 PM
    Not bulky at all remember this is the impact series not defender

07-31-09 10:48 PM
    the brown truck should be delivering mine along with my replacement defender next week,looks like they pioneered a silicone case with a clear screen protector,really cool.
    08-01-09 10:53 AM
    I bought the otterbox defender for my Bold and I really didn't like it. Sure, it protects it, but it was bulky and clumsy.
    08-01-09 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD