Has anyone got the Impact Case from Otterbox on their 8900 yet? I am looking at getting it but I didn't know if it was hard to get in and out of your pocket.
    08-07-09 11:22 AM
    Has anyone got the Impact Case from Otterbox on their 8900 yet? I am looking at getting it but I didn't know if it was hard to get in and out of your pocket.
    got it. love it. i don't put my phone in my pocket so i dunno about that but it isnt bulky like you would think. its nice and snug. just a little extra padding on the corners
    08-07-09 11:24 AM
    I've got the defender series right now and the protection is great but feels like I am carrying a brick around on my side. I was hoping the Impact would be a lot less bulky.
    08-07-09 11:28 AM
    I've got the defender series right now and the protection is great but feels like I am carrying a brick around on my side. I was hoping the Impact would be a lot less bulky.
    to me the defender looks really bulky at least the images do. maybe they are the same size :shrug:
    the impact isn't really that thick
    08-07-09 11:33 AM
    I think they all look quite bulky to me....if it weren't for that I would have one for myself!!!
    08-07-09 03:27 PM
    Have any of you looked at the new Commuter series case? It is between the Impact case and the Defender case. I got one yesterday and it is great. Not quite the bulk of the Defender but still offers some protection from dropping and such.
    08-07-09 05:27 PM
    Have any of you looked at the new Commuter series case? It is between the Impact case and the Defender case. I got one yesterday and it is great. Not quite the bulk of the Defender but still offers some protection from dropping and such.
    yea looks sweet. if not for the impact case i already have i would have bought the commuter case
    08-07-09 05:35 PM
    Anybody got the commuter case yet? Didn't know if you could post some pics and a review of it.
    08-12-09 10:56 AM
    i have a commuter case in a UPS truck right now on the way to my house. should have it tonight. ill try and post up some pics soon with my review.

i had a defender case on my old curve and it was great. the only problem i had with it was the echo it would sometimes cause on calls.
    08-12-09 01:06 PM
    I never see anyone mention the bodyglove case tmobile puts out. Why is that? I have it, and I love it. It doesn't add much bulk either, I always put my phone in my pocket. Its pricy, but if you can afford a blackberry it shouldn't really matter...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 01:19 PM
    Anybody got the commuter case yet? Didn't know if you could post some pics and a review of it.
    I've had a Commuter Case for about a week now and it is great. I love it. I'll see if I can post some pics and some info on it later tonight.
    08-12-09 01:26 PM
    I've had a Commuter Case for about a week now and it is great. I love it. I'll see if I can post some pics and some info on it later tonight.
    do you get that annoying echo like the defender case? im excited to get mine tonight but hope it doesnt have the echo.
    08-12-09 02:00 PM
    do you get that annoying echo like the defender case? im excited to get mine tonight but hope it doesnt have the echo.
    Unfortunately there is still sometimes an echo. There is something with the phone or the OS that is causing it. I had an Incipio feather case on it before and I was getting the echo with that too.
    08-12-09 04:02 PM
    well that explains it then. ive gotten an echo a couple of times and i was just using the OEM skin from blackberry.

either way got the commuter case today. it was waiting for me when i came home. first impressions....a LOT skinnier then the defender. put it on the phone and its fantastic! fits great, looks great, and seems like it will be pretty good protection. its also slim enough to put in my pocket with no trouble. easy to get in and out too.

great job otterbox. another stellar product. id highly recommend this case for someone who is concerned about dropping their 8900 and doesnt want the extra bulk.
    08-12-09 09:47 PM
    the otter box is the tank of cases for sure
    08-12-09 10:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD