I am thinking of buying this case at my local carrier.
    They are selling it for only $10. so yeah that's cool. <3
    Anyways, Does it fit just right? Like it's not loose & all?
    Because right now I have a silicon from dermaSHOT & It's loose on my phone.
    04-04-10 11:32 PM
    i can speak for the otter box defender series and that is tight as a glove, i love it
    04-04-10 11:34 PM
    dang only 10 bucks that's a good deal! I've never used one but have heard good things about them

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-10 11:36 PM
    also, if i buy the otterbox impact case from my local carrier & something happens to it am I able to go directly to otterbox or no?
    04-05-10 04:45 AM
    also, if i buy the otterbox impact case from my local carrier & something happens to it am I able to go directly to otterbox or no?

I've got the new 8530 and got the otter box from radio shack (20$) lol and it is tight and it comes with a screen protector perfectly the size you need!!!good investment!!

04-05-10 08:07 AM
    I have the impact...comes with screen protector. Fits tightly, and has a nice texture. It's already saved my phone twice from counter-top falls.

Best cover you'll get for $10 for sure.
    04-05-10 08:15 AM
    I have an Otterbox. 3 pieces - skin case, plastic shell and a screen protector. Fits fine and I love it. I've dropped my BB half a dozen times since I got my Otterbox and it's fine.

04-05-10 11:08 AM
    The three piece otterbox is the commuter. Nice case...seem to run about $25

04-05-10 08:49 PM
    Amazon is selling the Otterbox Impact for $10.51 also, ordered one and I'm getting it today to replace my Defender. The Defender is a nice case but the raised plastic on the sides of the keyboard annoy me alot as it causes me to mistype keys on the sides. Also the built in plastic screen protector was a nice idea but it constantly gets lint and stuff trapped under it then I have to take it all apart and clean it. Will be nice to go back to just a screen protector I can simply wipe down and the Impact case looked a bit smaller and it'll be easy to take the phone out. Plus I'm the type of person who never drops or otherwise hurts their devices ever, maybe I'm just really lucky or not clumsy I dunno, so the Defender is really overkill for me.
    Last edited by darkonex; 04-07-10 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Corrected spelling
    04-07-10 11:16 AM
    Both myself and my hubby have an 8530 with an Otterbox commuter case. He has dropped his from about 5 feet and it landed facedown on concrete and not a scratch!!! It came with the silicone sleeve, plastic outer case and screen protector. Well worth the money!!! And for $10 I would jump on that!!!
    04-07-10 01:47 PM
    that's a steal!!! hop on that
    04-07-10 02:59 PM
    Yes! Just email otterbox directly. i got one from ebay, and it had an issue. I just emailed otterbox. They really stand behind their stuff!
    04-07-10 03:17 PM
    Just ordered an impact myself
    04-07-10 06:53 PM
    Yep Otter box rocks!

I carry a commuter and defender series on some days when stuff gets bad.

Their service is amazing. Call them up or email them and report the issue. They will fix the problem..

Life time warranty !
    04-07-10 07:04 PM
    my impact came in today (2 days early ) and I absolutely love it, feels more rugged than the run of the mill silicone case and actually fits the phone better than the previous one i had, the previous case covered up closer to the space bar and made txting a pita. I didn't use the screen protector that was included, yet
    04-12-10 03:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD