Just want to commend Otterbox on their great customer service.

I have a Bold 9800, protected with an Otterbox Commuter. The Bezel that surrounds the display screen started to randomly fall off. It got worse and worse,

I contacted Otterbox asking if I could buy that Bezel from them.

They promptly sent me TWO replacement bezels no questions asked. I am impressed.

Great products and great customer service!!
    02-18-12 08:29 AM
    Good to hear, good to know. I use Otterbox on my phone (past & present) and my PlayBook .
    02-18-12 07:11 PM
    Screwed my Iphone4 otterbox screen with a plexiglass cutter in my pocket by mistake.
    Sent a e-mail to see if they sold the screen separately and to my surprise sent me a complete case for free.
    Bought a defender series for the playbook and noticed the bottom corner the glue ran on the screen just had to send a pic of the damage and sent a new one also.
    They get top marks from me.
    Great service.
    02-18-12 07:47 PM
    I've just ordered my first Otterbox case. I've gone for the commuter case for my 9900 and am glad other people recommend their cases. I've tried loads of cases and none of them seem to last more than a week.

Maybe I'll have a look at getting one for my playbook too.
    02-20-12 11:49 AM
    I have 2 instances where I have needed to contact Otterbox support (busted holster on my 9650 and one busted holster for one of my guys). They have always been responsive in sending out replacements.

While I think their design group screwed up on the 9900/30 defender case - their customer support is top notch.
    02-21-12 11:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD