I have had my Otterbox for a week now and I cannot keep it from feeling loose on my Tour. It is not really loose, but I would compare it with how loose my battery door is. When I type on it or just squeeze it a little, it creeks (plastic on plastic rubbing). Has anybody experienced the same thing? This is the revised version with the larger usb opening. I have tried every adjusment I could make taking it out and putting it back in and I cannot get it to feel solid. I have the key pad cover on and situated perfectly (I even tried moving that ever so slightly). Any ideas? Should I be contacting Otterbox about this? I will say, I am impressed with the case otherwise, but I know this is going to annoy me over time. Thanks
    08-13-09 08:51 PM
    I've got the older style with the "smaller" USB opening. I really haven't had much of a problem with the USB, just need to be careful. Mine fits like a glove and worth every penny.
    08-13-09 10:25 PM
    which one do you have? i just ordered the impact series and hope to not deal with annoying noise.
    08-18-09 09:26 AM
    yeah ive got a very slight creak on the right side when u give it a dedicated grip,im sure you could do away with that by just applying a small piece of electrical tape to fill that very small gap inbetween the two halves thats causing that little creak.
    08-18-09 09:00 PM
    Yes I have a creak well not so much a creak but when I rub my index finger over the left side indent for the grips on the back of the case it seems to wobble a little. Didn't use to happen when it was on at first but I have a feeling it is due to how tight the holster is and how it keeps rubbing on the silicone grips.
    08-18-09 09:24 PM
    Which case are u talking about? The defender or... The other one ( forget the name).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 10:21 PM
    I'm speaking of the Defender. I would assume OP is also talking about the same. Actually definitely since he said it is the revised one with the larger USB opening.
    08-18-09 10:29 PM
    Is there an easy way to identify which you will be getting on a Defender (revised or original) was looking at them online and don't see any identifying marks/notations.
    08-19-09 12:47 AM
    If it fits like it should without accidentally pressing side keys or mute and the usb fits it's revised, I'd think.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-09 12:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD