04-13-09 09:44 AM
31 12
tools
    Yes, the holster puts the BB into sleep mode. I have the older version and am supposed to be on the waiting list to recieve the revised one. Hopefully I will get a call/e-mail soon saying I have one on the way since some people already have the new one coming/arrived.

I got my Email today but I also touched bas a few times with Natasha from Otter Box to make sure she didn't forget me. you know the whole squeeky wheel gets the oil, except I was very nice in my emails and didnt send that many..
    03-27-09 08:37 PM
    I got my Email today but I also touched bas a few times with Natasha from Otter Box to make sure she didn't forget me. you know the whole squeeky wheel gets the oil, except I was very nice in my emails and didnt send that many..
    Good on ya...

It's amazing mow many flies you attract with honey then you do with vinegar....

Every time I call ANYONE for tech support I remember that little line.. and 85% of the time it works !

Remember the person your talking too is a human...
    03-27-09 08:40 PM
    Good on ya...

It's amazing mow many flies you attract with honey then you do with vinegar....

Every time I call ANYONE for tech support I remember that little line.. and 85% of the time it works !

Remember the person your talking too is a human...
    %100 so true, I gotta laugh when I am out somewhere and some jackass is acting tough and yelling at some employee and they do nothin to help him and someone else ban have the same issua and just be courteous and you get helped, def words to live by

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 10:55 PM
    2nd generation otter box defender is great, they sent it out ASAP at no cost, and i didn't even buy it direct. The 2nd gen resolved all the typing issues.
    04-13-09 09:33 AM
    the redesign available yet? if so link?

or can i just order it from otterbox to get the new one?
    Last edited by Mh0user; 04-13-09 at 09:45 AM.
    04-13-09 09:40 AM
    the redesign available yet?

The new design is out.
    04-13-09 09:44 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD