Ok well i use mine all the time..I love this thing..The only problem i am having is the outside rubber is streching..Hmm what to do...But any how what have you guys/gals put yours through? Thanks...
    06-29-10 07:59 AM
    Send the company a email or call them up. They will send you a replacement case.

Life Warranty

I go through about 2-3 Skins a year..
    06-29-10 08:03 AM
    I don't have the Defender case, it's just too damn bulky IMO. I like the Commuter series, just haven't picked one up yet.

They're the most durable ones that I know of, if I worked in an environment where I needed that kind of protection, I'd definately get the Defender...
    06-29-10 08:04 AM
    Send the company a email or call them up. They will send you a replacement case.

Life Warranty

Do i have to pay anything?
    06-29-10 08:05 AM
    Nope....

10 Char
    06-29-10 08:07 AM
    sweet thank you..I will call them...Hey yester bbm me sometime..thanks again..

So anyone else?
    06-29-10 08:09 AM
    Ok, also to add I am sure you can assume what mine goes through on a daily basis. lol
    06-29-10 08:11 AM
    yup mine too....We need a waterproof BB....
    06-29-10 08:16 AM
    Next..........
    06-29-10 07:54 PM

Life Warranty

I noticed this the other day when I was re-exploring their cases and wanted a new keyboard membrane:

"Warranty

OtterBox products come with a ONE (1) YEAR Limited Warranty from the date of the retail purchase by the original end-user. "

So, it seems they may have changed from LIFETIME to a bit less.
    06-29-10 09:03 PM
    I called them today yeah the silicon is covered but the keyboard membrain is not and they dont seel them by its self...So cant use the membrain...WTF otterbox come on....
    06-29-10 09:46 PM
    They keyboard membrane is something that will get damaged more and over time fail...

But I have had cases over the 1 year and they still replace if no questions asked.. Heck I even got some free stickers.

But never hurts to ask for a replacement.. Normally but by the time the rubber is stretched the plastic clips don't snap the way they should on the case, so they replace the whole thing..
    06-29-10 10:22 PM
    I like the Commuter series, just haven't picked one up yet.
    Do yourself a favor and pick one up, you'll thank yourself. The Commuter is undoubtedly the best case I've ever owned for any device. The level of protection it provides for an Average Joe is terrific.
    06-29-10 11:11 PM
    Just got mine a few weeks ago:
    Drop protection - Can't be beat
    Liquid protection - Good from my experiences, nothin major
    Dust protection - Sucks, Have to take the case off at least every other day to clean out dust
    Fit and finish - Not real happy here. Outer case doesn't fit well(loose), top and sides of screen are covered by case, and the cut out for the trackball in the membrane is off so much it actually touches the bottom of the ball.

Guess I'll call OtterBox and see if I can try another one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-10 09:57 AM
    So far I like mine. Where I work it tends to take a lot of hits so it gives good protection. One of the things that sold me on it was getting it replaced if needed.
    07-01-10 05:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD