has anyone got the otterbox defenfer for 8130 pearl,I am lokking at getting one and i was just wondeing what the pro and cons were
    11-22-08 07:04 PM
    Its the ultimate case. I put my pearl in one when I got it and it still looks brand new. It does add some bulk to it, but it doesn't bother me one bit. I got one for my bold if that says anything.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 10:13 PM
    I just got one too. I got my pearl at the beginning of December, and I couldn't find any cases that I liked. I am on the move 90% of the time, and I have to have a phone that hangs sturdily on my pants pocket, and if it DOES fall off, the phone has to hold up to bumps and bangs. The other cases offered little to no real protection, slid off of my pocket, or both.

The otterbox defender is absolutely GREAT! Since I got it a few days ago, my pearl has been banged, dropped, and everything else, and through it all, there were no issues!

And, I don't understand why some people say the otterboxes are ugly. I got one in black, and I think it looks very good.

LOVE IT!
    Last edited by Dolly13; 12-25-08 at 07:26 PM.
    12-25-08 07:24 PM
    has anyone got the otterbox defenfer for 8130 pearl,I am lokking at getting one and i was just wondeing what the pro and cons were
    There are no cons - only case you will ever need for your Pearl.

Dolly I def agree - the black case looks very nice and to also know it is super protected
    01-06-09 12:22 AM
    I have one on my curve and it is great ! Its like a tank lol
    01-06-09 12:24 AM
    PA Superbowl??
    01-06-09 12:47 AM
    With the thickness of the case does anyone find it hard to manuever the buttons on the edge of the keypad, for example the trackball, send, end, etc? Also is the holster part of it decent? Has anybody had the echo/voice sound problems with the otterbox on the pearl, as has been noted with some of the other BBs?
    Last edited by capt512; 01-09-09 at 11:31 AM.
    01-09-09 11:04 AM
    With the thickness of the case does anyone find it hard to manuever the buttons on the edge of the keypad, for example the trackball, send, end, etc? Also is the holster part of it decent? Has anybody had the echo/voice sound problems with the otterbox on the pearl, as has been noted with some of the other BBs?
    No problems with any of the keys on mine.....and the holster is really sturdy....it doesn't fall off of my pocket either.....
    01-19-09 08:03 PM
    I have had my otterbox for a few weeks now and LOVE IT!!!! does anyone have a way to get all the bubbles out of the silicone protector? I am annoyed by the but I need it on there b/c I woek outdoors and have trashed a few phones due to water damage xD
    02-28-09 02:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD