I have the communter and I'm using the Seidio holster for it. I'm not fond of the seido. I really like the defenders clip holster but I've heard some mixed reviews about it. Like the phone slipping out of it and the pegs breaking off. Anybody been using the defender for awhile and wish to review it again for me before I purchase it.
    Thanks!!
    12-25-09 09:22 PM
    i loved the case until one of the pegs broke off the belt clip =/ totally my own fault though.
    12-25-09 09:28 PM
    I have the communter and I'm using the Seidio holster for it. I'm not fond of the seido. I really like the defenders clip holster but I've heard some mixed reviews about it. Like the phone slipping out of it and the pegs breaking off. Anybody been using the defender for awhile and wish to review it again for me before I purchase it.
    Thanks!!
    I had one of the spots on the case break off. I contacted them about it and had a whole new case less than 5 days later. I have not had an issue out of this new case. My wife has yet to have an issue with hers at all, but then again she is no where as hard on a phone as I can be. I can honestly say that I am happy with my purchase of the defender case and would recommend the case to anyone looking for the ultimate protection. Their customer service is above top notch.
    12-25-09 09:31 PM
    I love my Defender case and the holster works great. I always kept one on my S1 and actually ordered the case for the S2 before I even bought the phone. If you ever did have trouble from it, they would send you a new one for no charge. OtterBox has as good a customer service as you'll ever find.
    12-25-09 10:52 PM
    I love this case I feel it is the best case out there of you want to protect the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-09 08:06 AM
    I also agree that this case is the best for protection. It is a bit bulky though, but I'm willing to make the sacrifice for protection. I have had one of the clips break off the holster though. It sent my phone on an 8 foot drop off the loading dock down to concrete. The phone was fine and the case was in good shape too. I was disappointed about the holster breaking so I called Otterbox and about 5 days later I had a new holster for free. The only real issue that I have with the case is that it can be difficult to clip in to the holster when you have a jacket on. Other than that though the case does the job of protecting the phone.

12-26-09 10:01 AM
    no problem here with the holster.
    12-26-09 10:04 AM
    I love the 360 protection! I have not used the holster at all but the case has been top notch for me!
    12-26-09 11:54 AM
    Just got my new defender case. Now I can breathe easy. My S2 is now protected. An excellent product, as are all of Otterbox's offerings.

12-27-09 04:25 PM
    I have dropped my S2 twice on pavement while it was in the Defender. I still cannot tell where it hit the ground. The look is mildly industrial but the system is well designed and it works.

My only complaint is regarding the screen protector. I will need to replace mine. It got bent while I was trying to remove one of the paper tabs that help keep fingerprints off during installation. Could have sworn that they used super glue to put the thing on. Oh well. There is another Zagg sale tomorrow.
    12-27-09 05:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD