The Defender for the 8530 is a bit different than the one I have for the 8330.

It has a solid screen protector, no more air bubbles.

It is a bit small than the 8330 case but not much.

I like it for protection but I like the case from Best Buy better it is much smaller. I gave that case to my wife, she likes it, she is not in the elements like I am so it should work fine for her.

Oh btw, she really likes her new BB.
    02-23-10 09:54 PM
    I got mine today also and I have to say I really like it. I guess that is why there are so many options available, everyone likes something a little different. I'm glad you found what you were looking for, I am also.
    02-23-10 10:03 PM
    i`m too ordered an otterbox, but defender line is to massive for me so i decide to order commuter series...Hope this will arrive tomorrow... if wanted i can do some pix

Andree
    02-24-10 03:28 AM
    I had an Otter for my 9000, they are really well built, a little big but what you sacritfice size wise is certainly made up for in protection
    02-24-10 06:11 AM
    I had an Otter for my 9000, they are really well built, a little big but what you sacritfice size wise is certainly made up for in protection
    You are right about that.

I had to have a belt clip for work so I had no choice but to get the Defender. I don't think the others have the belt clip.
    02-24-10 12:11 PM
    Otterbox Impact is my favorite case so far. Definitely like the quality of otterbox stuff. A lot of the other manufacturers that i've gotten before end up being cheap in some way.
    02-24-10 01:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD