Does anyone ever have any problems with it? I'm using it for my bold 9700, before there was no problem. But after I install software .442, it seems like everytime I take it out from the holstert, it opens up the camera.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-10 08:24 AM
    That camera button is so close to that clip on the right side it's likely just hitting it as you slide it out. Try changing that right convenience button to something besides camera and see if it stops to make sure. On a side note I also have that case and love it but the holster just doesn't seem to hold it in well enough so I don't use it. It's fine while walking around but when I went to sit down it fell out the first time so I just put the phone in my pocket or hold it.
    01-29-10 09:38 AM
    same case, no problem.

01-29-10 09:40 AM
    Got a defender on Wed. What I've noticed:

1. It slides in at angle to lock in place as opposed to straight up and down on 9000.
    2. The rubber is very tacky...it loves dog hair.
    3. It is nice and sleek with the all black...but then again that's all they had.
    01-29-10 09:44 AM
    That camera button is so close to that clip on the right side it's likely just hitting it as you slide it out. Try changing that right convenience button to something besides camera and see if it stops to make sure. On a side note I also have that case and love it but the holster just doesn't seem to hold it in well enough so I don't use it. It's fine while walking around but when I went to sit down it fell out the first time so I just put the phone in my pocket or hold it.
    I did try to change it. But still like that. I even tried to lock it before put it in the holster but after I took it out and unlock the keypad, it goes to the camera again.

01-29-10 10:02 AM
    I did try to change it. But still like that. I even tried to lock it before put it in the holster but after I took it out and unlock the keypad, it goes to the camera again.

01-29-10 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD