Has anyone else had a problem with every little piece of lint or hair sticking to the rubber part of your defender? Or commuter for that matter? Any suggestions? I tried wiping it with an alcohol wipe but it didn't do much. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    02-20-10 09:27 PM
    I think it gets less tacky with age. Stuff still sticks but not as much - the nature of silicon rubber, I guess.
    02-20-10 10:00 PM
    I think it gets less tacky with age. Stuff still sticks but not as much - the nature of silicon rubber, I guess.
    Yeah, I think that is true. I forgot to mention that my buddy just got one for his iphone and doesn't have that problem. I found that odd and decided to start this thread.
    02-20-10 10:07 PM
    yep, HATED IT!! switched over to an epik case and haven't looked back. i still have my otterbox laying around but i haven't been the least bit tempted to put it on again.
    02-20-10 11:06 PM
    my girlfriend misted mine with an anti clothing static guard five that a shot all took was a quick shot at the back of phone..

Has anyone else had a problem with every little piece of lint or hair sticking to the rubber part of your defender? Or commuter for that matter? Any suggestions? I tried wiping it with an alcohol wipe but it didn't do much. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    02-20-10 11:14 PM
    i have the same problem. just wipe it off with something damp
    02-20-10 11:51 PM
    Pull the Rubber part off and run it under water and clean with a bit of dish detergent. It will clean and wash off any dirt and oil. Shake off excess water and pat dry with towel and reinstall.
    02-21-10 10:44 AM
    Yeah I just got my commuter and was noticing that. It's a bit annoying, but not too big of a deal. I'll just clean it off every day or two. Should only take about a minute.
    02-23-10 01:12 AM
    one minute to wipe an otterbox with a damp microfibre?
    more like 10 seconds. We're not talking about the screen here...
    Where, exactly, would one go to find this microfibre cloth?
    02-24-10 01:17 AM
    Where, exactly, would one go to find this microfibre cloth?
    Walmart
    02-24-10 12:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD