Just wanted to let you guys know that AT&T is having a 25% off all accessories deal.
    So if you wanted to get an Otterbox Defender or a Commuter case you can do so for way cheaper than you can get it from Crackberry Store.

25% off all accessories

Going to be picking up a Commuter for myself.
    06-02-11 01:32 AM
    So I added it to my cart, and look! 15$ shipped to my door with free 2 day shipping. Nice!

06-02-11 01:37 AM
    Thanks for the tip. Was looking for a deal lately. Mostly in eBay, missed out on an auction, could have gotten it for about $12!
    06-02-11 03:52 AM
    Nice job posting sale deals. All about saving money these days.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-11 07:27 AM
    Thanks for the tip. Was looking for a deal lately. Mostly in eBay, missed out on an auction, could have gotten it for about $12!
    No problem! 15$ for an Otterbox? Unheard of!

Nice job posting sale deals. All about saving money these days.
    Of course, I wish there was a dedicated section for deals. Then I could let everyone know. I don't feel like going to each sub-forum and posting lol. So I just posted it in the sub-forum of which Blackberry I have.
    06-02-11 08:05 AM
    No problem! 15$ for an Otterbox? Unheard of!

Of course, I wish there was a dedicated section for deals. Then I could let everyone know. I don't feel like going to each sub-forum and posting lol. So I just posted it in the sub-forum of which Blackberry I have.
    maybe you could post it on the blackberry accessories page. got it for $16.33 after tax.

sample ebay page for around $15. not sure what the seller means by no warranty. does this mean that if there is a defect, no exchanges from otterbox?
    06-02-11 01:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD