I am think about getting the defender case, but I was wondering how it affects feeling the phone vibrating ??
    Thanks for any replies
    02-10-10 04:50 PM
    I still felt it vibrating in my pocket with my defender on, and I still hear and see it vibrating on the table so don't think it affects it.
    02-10-10 04:52 PM
    I still felt it vibrating in my pocket with my defender on, and I still hear and see it vibrating on the table so don't think it affects it.
    +1 eye luv mah defender

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-10 04:53 PM
    Ok Thanks,
    I wanted to just go with a screen protector.
    But today I had my truck stuck in snow and as I was digging it out,
    somehow my clip on holster fell off.
    I didn't even know until my nephew found it

I really really like this phone. I want to get a better set up
    So I did a search on this site (Great site BTW )
    Thanks
    Last edited by ccw9mm; 02-10-10 at 05:39 PM.
    02-10-10 05:05 PM
    I use the defender and the vibrate still works fine
    02-10-10 06:56 PM
    I have had the defender for a couple of months. I too had the same concern about vibration with that case. I found it to actually slightly amplify the vibration.
    Also, I am a firefighter, so my case gets much abuse.
    I had a problem with the rubber portion of the case, and Otterbox was awesome. They actually sent me a new rubber case overnight at no charge. I would definitely recommend the Otterbox defender based both on performance and customer service.
    02-22-10 03:50 PM
    I have a problem feeling mine alot of times when it is in the holster. I have the storm 2. Im not sure if its the case or the phone.
    02-22-10 04:58 PM
    Oh sorry I have the defender case.
    02-24-10 09:08 AM
    Where is this setting located? I was told by the vwz tech that since the case and clip are so heavy duty that i may not feel the vibration as much as other cases.
    02-25-10 02:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD